Hacking [5.5.3 Support] Kafluke's All-in-One Self-Hosting Package 3.0

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very well, so far all my tests have ended in a rather good way. What means I usually ends with 80% of success rate using Loadiine GX2 0.3 SD (With the known bug for PAL users) and 100% for HBL, either in localhost or remote host.
Hence I wonder if your problems wouldn't be related to your system, see even the server you are using for hosting the files (I personnaly use Wamp64). We can still investigate about it.

So now, here is my little proposal : I've uploaded the full Json package on 2 different remote hosts. The first is the actual one managed and configured for loadiine.ovh, the second is a backup test server with minor differences in between.
As I'd like to figure out if it's more related to the system configuration or if it's the package who had an major issue, your feedbacks will be interesting.

Site 1 (Main) : http://loadiine.ovh/kafluke/
Site 2 (Backup) : http://homebrew.ovh/kafluke/

If Loadiine GX2 freeze, please try again at least twice before agreeing in a test failure (More true for PAL users, though). For information, I haven't cleared my cookies even once since a while, I don't feel it is necessary at all.
I know the exploits are far from being perfectely stable, however it stirs my curiosity :3
5.5.1u test results:

Site 1: link #2 php - loaded 11 out of 14 times
Site 2. link #2 php - loaded 6 out of 10 times (first 5 tests were 100% success)

Last edited by Kafluke,
Reactions: Cybernatus

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @dimok , can you help us out here? Link #2 on this self host package (LoadiineGX2 v0.3 - tried several diff nightly's) freezes every now and then when launching but Homebrew Launcher runs 100% of the time. How much of a difference is there in the kexploit that you included in each release? Don't they use the same kexploit10?

Last edited by Kafluke,

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
yeap glad to report self loading package from wj44.ml worked great for me on 5.3.2.european....loadiine gx2...working well

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeap glad to report self loading package from wj44.ml worked great for me on 5.3.2.european....loadiine gx2...working well
The last time we were working with you the www package was missing files. Did you try my suggestion and wipe it out and start over with latest package? I'd really like to get some feedback from 5.3.2 user regarding that page.

Reactions: BothyBhoy

Cybernatus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
5.5.1u test results:

Site 1: link #2 php - loaded 11 out of 14 times
Site 2. link #2 php - loaded 6 out of 10 times (first 5 tests were 100% success)

Rather amusing for statistics, it still incredible that it might work 5 times in a row and then Kaboom! Talk about finding a logic there xD
Sweet, my very last proposal before Dimok come and save us from the doom is to test again with the code550.bin rather than the MP4. To do so, I've now copied the loadiine.ovh one to /kafluke/ on both websites for Loadiine GX3.
I unfortunetely can't test it out right now as I have to go out for a while but if you can take a bit of time to come with a result I'll be very pleased :3

PS : For the next package, try not to put caps here & there. Cafiine's link under 5.5.* stuff returned 404 cause of that. Linux does not like this difference.

DaMueller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So i put my ip address in the wii u browser and it looked like this 192.168.0.100/Wiibrew and all it did was trying to google it i already tried putting .html at the end of it and the browser still tried to google it is there any way for me to access the page ?

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i put my ip address in the wii u browser and it looked like this 192.168.0.100/Wiibrew and all it did was trying to google it i already tried putting .html at the end of it and the browser still tried to google it is there any way for me to access the page ?
add http:// to the front

Reactions: DaMueller

TurboTri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rather amusing for statistics, it still incredible that it might work 5 times in a row and then Kaboom! Talk about finding a logic there xD
Sweet, my very last proposal before Dimok come and save us from the doom is to test again with the code550.bin rather than the MP4. To do so, I've now copied the loadiine.ovh one to /kafluke/ on both websites for Loadiine GX3.
I unfortunetely can't test it out right now as I have to go out for a while but if you can take a bit of time to come with a result I'll be very pleased :3

PS : For the next package, try not to put caps here & there. Cafiine's link under 5.5.* stuff returned 404 cause of that. Linux does not like this difference.
I have had similar results with the loadiine payload myself. It does not help much but I do notice that on a one to one comparison between the mp4
files for HBL and loadiine the are several differences in the early sections of the files so it's possible that the vulnerable condition the WiiU is put in when executing the HBL payload differ from those of the loadiine payload. I think of it like somebody trying to stick their foot out to trip me when I am walking by. Maybe the HBL payload has longer legs so it trips the WiiU every time :)
I swear I read somewhere that the HBL payload bin was modified to fix some HBL loading issues. Not sure if the loadiine bin was ever given the same treatment

Last edited by TurboTri,
Reactions: Cybernatus

Nitemare2123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kafluke, I want to thank you as I was brand new to scene (missed the pre-5.5.xxx console releases). Just bought a new console that had 5.5.0 (upgraded to 5.5.1)>Blocked updates using tubeHax.
I felt this thread was easiest to follow and most updated so went with this. Playing backups now just fine using SANDISK ULTRA 200GB MICROSDXC FLASH CARD WITH ADAPTER FOR $78 (amazon).

Wanted to add, you do not have to re-run the exploit each time you play new game. Do this instead: HOME BUTTON>close software>Mii Maker>Start>back into backups!!

Reactions: Kafluke

alcab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi again!
As i promised, I worked on a solution for version bookmarks with my menu implementation, and I think this updated version should solve the problem.

hash_url.jpg

Unfortunately, I have no time to test it deeply this weekend, but it should work fine.

The updated web menu (index.html, menu.json and res folder. Use it for updating the last package):
https://mega.nz/#!VcQ1kYbK!gYi872LEgrn4qtj0X31FjMeP4OneWWGAScYV0WhSczY

The latest @Kafluke package with the web menu updated:
https://mega.nz/#!FVIGXRwL!hfczPFItSFISeif9RhnUGD17ZhnY8gZ75RQAcogRGVs

P.D.: The JSON defaultId value still works, but I think this solution is better, so I removed the unnecesary JSON files since they're useless now, and it's easier to update this way.

Amazing job! Thanks a lot! Now it's easier to bookmark the page you want!! Kafluke, you should include this in your next release!

Reactions: Kafluke

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
The last time we were working with you the www package was missing files. Did you try my suggestion and wipe it out and start over with latest package? I'd really like to get some feedback from 5.3.2 user regarding that page.
nope none of them worked for me tried 3 different sd cards all formatted fat 32. wiped all cards. all clean installs. the downloaded self hosting pack from wj44.ml works great. you should download it and examnine it. maybe youll be able to see why it works. thanks for all your good assistance, am very grateful. thx

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope none of them worked for me tried 3 different sd cards all formatted fat 32. wiped all cards. all clean installs. the downloaded self hosting pack from wj44.ml works great. you should download it and examnine it. maybe youll be able to see why it works. thanks for all your good assistance, am very grateful. thx
That's why I asked because other users said that 5.3.2 is working. When I asked you to browse directly to the html it said that it couldn't be found. Yeah I have wj44's package. He helped me in the beginning to build this. I think that the 5.3.2 links are a bit old. They don't use the new kexploit right?

Reactions: BothyBhoy

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just dropped 1.3 main release in OP. Here is the changelog and link:

5/14/16 Released AIO Self Hosting 1.3
- replaced all caps letters with lower case and made changes in php files to reflect that for Linux users
- Incorporated @soulhunter 's latest php fixes. Thanks!
- Fixed Saviine icon
- Removed Dumpiine from HBL menu. It hasn't been updated in a while and DDD is better
- Added FTPiiU to HBL menu
- Updated Loadiine GX2 to nightly 1c4b32c.
- Added Saviine server software to "PC Software" folder
https://mega.nz/#!WQdwFYiS!TVfxdpmk6hekjuDZH7GraSqmHFE3NKeFpdBe_BlJoR0

Last edited by Kafluke,
Reactions: Nikolay and alcab

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
@Kafluke, I'm still having issues (freezing) with **any** self-host solution I try in my 5.3.2.
Does anyone out there can use 5.3.2 without any error?

PS: If I directly go to the URL it works (like if I type the Loadiine GX2 or HBL exploit URL) but if I navigate from main page (where you can choose 5.3.2, 5.4. or 5.5.1) to 5.3.2 then try clicking the Loadiine GX2 or HBL URL it loads the payload532.php file then freezes, and I have to forcibly shutdown my WiiU.

Thanks!

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Kafluke, I'm still having issues (freezing) with **any** self-host solution I try in my 5.3.2.

PS: If I directly go to the URL it works (like if I type the Loadiine GX2 or HBL exploit URL) but if I navigate from main page (where you can choose 5.3.2, 5.4. or 5.5.1) to 5.3.2 then try clicking the Loadiine GX2 or HBL URL it loads the payload532.php file then freezes, and I have to forcibly shutdown my WiiU.

Thanks!
The direct link for HBL is hbl/payload532.html. There is no "payload532.php" are you sure you're using latest package?

Last edited by Kafluke,
Reactions: mvmiranda

xman099

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks!

Same issue. Freezing every time if I use index page on my 5.3.2. Direct URL (192.168.X.X/loadiinegX2/payload532.html) works smoothly.

Last edited by xman099,

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same issue. Freezing every time on my 5.3.2. How did you go to URL directly? Type the URL 192.168.X.X/LoadiineGX2/payload532.html ?
yes that is correct. But it should be lowercase (not that it really matters with windows). This makes me think you are using an older package. The latest package already has direct links to the payload532.html files. So the link should look like this:

http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/wiibrew/loadiingx2/payload532.html

replace "xxx..." with your IP and replace "wiibrew" with your website folder name.

<wow, I've been posting too much lately!

Last edited by Kafluke,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:ohnoes::lol::rofl::rofl2: