Hacking [5.5.3 Support] Kafluke's All-in-One Self-Hosting Package 3.0

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Alright. I'm pretty sure I'm done updating for a while. Everything should be working and if it's not working on hbl then you can play with releases yourself by downloading elf files.
I just set up the latest release. I haven't tried it yet, but a couple of notes
- PC software for saviine is not there
- icon for saviine should be icon.png .. not saviine.png.. that's a mistake in the official release lol

Minor stuff anyway. I just wanted to drop by to thank you for the work done on this, as well as @Cybernatus and @soulhunter for all the work. I appreciate it :)

skinnedpt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Need to rename saviine.png to icon.png.

Anyone have meta and icon to Dumpiine (at least a cool icon since the meta is easy to make)?

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
@Kafluke

Not sure why.. But the 1.2 (ovh) just froze the first 2 times selecting second option (loadiine..)

Did the new Json files changed anything? Perhaps made them load slower or something?

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Kafluke

Not sure why.. But the 1.2 (ovh) just froze the first 2 times selecting second option (loadiine..)

Did the new Json files changed anything? Perhaps made them load slower or something?
It does that for me since I added ovh. I can only get hbl to work

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Need to rename saviine.png to icon.png.

Anyone have meta and icon to Dumpiine (at least a cool icon since the meta is easy to make)?
I couldn't find any that's why it's still empty.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just set up the latest release. I haven't tried it yet, but a couple of notes
- PC software for saviine is not there
- icon for saviine should be icon.png .. not saviine.png.. that's a mistake in the official release lol

Minor stuff anyway. I just wanted to drop by to thank you for the work done on this, as well as @Cybernatus and @soulhunter for all the work. I appreciate it :)
Fixed saviine icon and added saviine server to PC Software

Reactions: Madridi

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
will try all this very latest and report back, but previously none of them worked for me. not the stand alone hack nor the hbl nor the the loadiine. on 5.3.2. with xammp server installed. its seeing the index screen but freezes when selecting any of the options. thanks for all your efforts....

Cybernatus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Maybe something @Cybernatus can check?

Meh, as I've never used Json within the website I can't 100% tell if it has something to do with these freeze issues. For what I know, the package released by @Kafluke before Json implementation worked on both localhost and remote server (The same as loadiine.ovh + another test one). I'll try the last package later on tonight to see if there is some kind of collision between them.

Reactions: Madridi and Kafluke

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Meh, as I've never used Json within the website I can't 100% tell if it has something to do with these freeze issues. For what I know, the package released by @Kafluke before Json implementation worked on both localhost and remote server (The same as loadiine.ovh + another test one). I'll try the last package later on tonight to see if there is some kind of collision between them.
Interested to see your results :)

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
tried all the latest. still no change all freezing about 2 seconds after starting to load.....xammp installed seeing index page no probs. old definitive package was great on 5.3.2. do not understand it.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tried all the latest. still no change all freezing about 2 seconds after starting to load.....xammp installed seeing index page no probs. old definitive package was great on 5.3.2. do not understand it.
Did you click on "reset save data" before trying to run any of these?

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you click on "reset save data" before trying to run any of these?
yes i just did and also tried both off the above addresses. so i must have a problem my side as surely all these attempts would be different results. but all identical freezes....sorry to be such a problem

thanks for your assistance. i am packing it in for the night. as i have to see to my personal things to do .....cheers...

Last edited by BothyBhoy,

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes i just did and also tried both off the above addresses. so i must have a problem my side as surely all these attempts would be different results. but all identical freezes....sorry to be such a problem

thanks for your assistance. i am packing it in for the night. as i have to see to my personal things to do .....cheers...
Spoke with him in PM. It looks like his folder structure on his www is jacked. He's gonna clean it all out and try again later. Just for those following.

Reactions: Madridi

kwall24

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, stupid question, only because I havent seen an answer in the stickies (or I may be blind) but if I run kexploit10, then loadiine, then shut down the console, and boot back up, do I need to run kexploit10 before loadiine? Basically, does kexploit persist through power cycling?

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, stupid question, only because I havent seen an answer in the stickies (or I may be blind) but if I run kexploit10, then loadiine, then shut down the console, and boot back up, do I need to run kexploit10 before loadiine? Basically, does kexploit persist through power cycling?
no. you would have to go through the process again.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Latest nightly loadiine gx2 is working on direct launch. No more freezing. I'm zipping up a new package now.

Spoke too soon. Using -=nightly 0703597=- and after 2 times working its freezing again. :(

Last edited by Kafluke,
Reactions: Madridi and KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, so smart it doesnt even exist