Hacking [5.5.3 Support] Kafluke's All-in-One Self-Hosting Package 3.0

skinnedpt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Kafluke

Can you include icon and meta in all apps?
Why appear two saveliine in homebrew?
Dumpiine gives me black screen when open.

What is folders coverM and discM since the loadliin only need the cover3d folder?

Thanks for the hard work.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Kafluke

Can you include icon and meta in all apps?
Why appear two saveliine in homebrew?
Dumpiine gives me black screen when open.

What is folders coverM and discM since the loadliin only need the cover3d folder?

Thanks for the hard work.
I'm not going to be updating the apps folder on the sd card since users can easily do that themselves. If there is no icon or meta file that's because whatever I downloaded didn't have one. One you're in HBL it's easy to keep your apps updated to latest. It would take way too much effort to keep updating that.

I'm not really sure what the other cover folders are for. I got them in a very early version of gx2. I'm sure you can just delete them.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Take your time, you have been working tirelessly on these packages. I am thankful, your package is the first one I was able to load anything on my 5.3.2 Wii U. I was getting so frustrated until I tried your package and another user had mentioned direct link to the payload worked for him so I tried both and the direct link to the payload did work for me. I just made bookmarks directly to the payload in the meantime. Excellent work and thank you.
Have you tried the latest 1.2 RC1? I fixed all the 5.3.2 links to point to payload532.html.

Reactions: BothyBhoy

skinnedpt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not going to be updating the apps folder on the sd card since users can easily do that themselves. If there is no icon or meta file that's because whatever I downloaded didn't have one. One you're in HBL it's easy to keep your apps updated to latest. It would take way too much effort to keep updating that.

I'm not really sure what the other cover folders are for. I got them in a very early version of gx2. I'm sure you can just delete them.

Your package is the best of web, since it's easy to put wii u work flawlessly.
Since it's easy for you, maybe don't easy for newbies ones :P.

Can you update all the apps and maybe put the ftp app one (in Final version or next RC)? I know you don't have the duty.
I can´t update the loadliine aswell. I download the last nightly and the folders don't match.

Thanks for the hard work again.

Last edited by skinnedpt,

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your package is the best of web, since it's easy to put wii u work flawlessly.
Since it's easy for you, maybe don't easy for newbies ones :P.

Can you update all the apps and maybe put the ftp app one (in Final version or next RC)? I know you don't have the duty.
I can´t update the loadliine aswell. I download the last nightly and the folders don't match.

Thanks for the hard work again.
Sure. It will take some time.

To update loadiine you simply replace the elf on the sd and launch through HBL

skinnedpt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

saviine-png.46368

Icon for add to Saviine.

Sorry for ask again but for what is coversM and DiskM folders since the loadliine don't use it.

Last edited by skinnedpt,

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

saviine-png.46368

Icon for add to Saviine.

Sorry for ask again but for what is coversM and DiskM folders since the loadliine don't use it.
I answered you in the other thread. Thx for the icon

@Kafluke

The links are labeled 1.2 RC2 but links to Main Package 1.2 RC1.zip

So is there an RC2 of 1.2 or just an RC1 of 1.1, an RC1 of 1.2 and 1.3 for 5.5.1 users??
No that's a typo. I'll fix

Latest 1.2 RC1 has all links for all firmwares working. 1.2 RC2 will have updated sd card folder.

I'll need testers though for 5.4 and 5.3.2. I can only test all the elfs on 5.5.1

Last edited by Kafluke,

TurboTri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't have Smash Bros.

I deleted all the MK8 content on the console. Then ran DDD again, but when I load up MK8 to start the dumping, it's asking for updates. :-/

I tried a different game afterwards, which dumped and played perfectly in Loadiine.

I think we should continue this in either the ddd or Loadiine threads. I don't want Kafluke to feel we are hijacking his thread :)

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just to triple confirm what @baileyscream was saying I have spent the last hour testing 1.1 RC1, 1.2 RC2 and 1.3 for 5.5.1 users on Ez Share and none work in repeted tests on Ez Share card. It's no fault of the package, its purely the cards down fall.

Its a shame there is no way to upgrade Ez Shares firmware like you can on the other dongles, to support PHP.

Props to @Kafluke for the hardcore dedication to this package. Great work!

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to triple confirm what @baileyscream was saying I have spent the last hour testing 1.1 RC1, 1.2 RC2 and 1.3 for 5.5.1 users on Ez Share and none work in repeted tests on Ez Share card. It's no fault of the package, its purely the cards down fall.

Its a shame there is no way to upgrade Ez Shares firmware like you can on the other dongles, to support PHP.

Props to @Kafluke for the hardcore dedication to this package. Great work!
Don't worry, I'll get it working as soon as mine gets here. It was supposed to be here 2 days ago.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't worry, I'll get it working as soon as mine gets here. It was supposed to be here 2 days ago.

I honestly dont think its possible mate, I have tried every package, every release, and every mod with zero success. As soon as I test from android or web server it works 100% of the time.... its just a limitation of the crappy firmware on the card.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just dropped "AIO Self Hosting 1.2" in the OP. It has all the recent changes from the release candidates along with updated elf files on the SD card. Also in the main package I included some extra PC software for dumping games.

I'm not able to take a screenshot from my computer. I recommend you try to load soulhunter's mod directly from your wii u internet explorer. It's very nice.
It would be great if there was an index.html for each firmware so we could add it to our favorites list!
Download the latest main release then read the bottom of the updated instructions. You're answer is there

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country

Have you tried the latest 1.2 RC1? I fixed all the 5.3.2 links to point to payload532.html.
unfortunately none of them work for me

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright. I'm pretty sure I'm done updating for a while. Everything should be working and if it's not working on hbl then you can play with releases yourself by downloading elf files.

Reactions: BIFFTAZ and KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning...