Hacking [5.5.3 Support] Kafluke's All-in-One Self-Hosting Package 3.0

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I thought it strange as well but my MK8 showed up as 4.1 straight away.
I am attempting the process of deleting the info off my WiiU right now and redumping to compare files. Even my Smash Bros brought over the extra characters that I bought like Bayonetta.
It's been a while. Maybe I was using an old version of ddd

Plaguereign

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe this is a dumb question, but can I use my digital version of smash with loadiine? Has anyone tried? I tried it, but I had a disc in the drive and it went to the disc. My drive is sketchy, so the only way for me to play my games is loadiine :( or digital copies.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe this is a dumb question, but can I use my digital version of smash with loadiine? Has anyone tried? I tried it, but I had a disc in the drive and it went to the disc. My drive is sketchy, so the only way for me to play my games is loadiine :( or digital copies.
Yes you can use loadiine to play smash. It works in Mii Maker Mode.

alcab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Here is the package 1.1 release candidate 1. If you guys like this I'll make it the main package. Check the OP for the changelog. (all 5.3.2, 5.4.0, and 5.5.1 links should work)

https://mega.nz/#!HYNT3Jba!x6EP8f3aavVY1jE00bkkgSlDSqxiRY4ADcyH2uxbsm4

*Do NOT merge your folders. Replace everything with this new package. Every link has moved to a different directory. I cleaned up all the folders quite a bit too.*

1.1rc1_zpsw3hdiidg.png

Everything works wonderfully on my firmware (5.5.1 EU).
Thanks a lot for this release. Is the fastest and most reliable I've tested so far.

Best regards!

Last edited by alcab,
Reactions: Kafluke

soulhunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi!
I found this AIO very useful.
I have written a small script using AngularJS to load the menus from a JSON file (all based on this pack).
This makes easier for me to customize and update the menu.
I replaced the image icons by "fontawesome" icons, but images can be setted too.
You may find it useful, so I decided to share it here.
https://mega.nz/#!pVwhCBYK!SyS-TKbjSIG2VlTb1n039nYu8gAzDqYrp5rNmvF4nuA

Thank you.

Last edited by soulhunter,

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As in using it to launch titles from Loadiine
I'm confused on what you're asking. If you have titles that you have stored on the internal memory of the wii u that you have purchased and downloaded from the eshop then you will need to use DDD title dumper to dump those to a version that Loadiine can play

Plaguereign

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused on what you're asking. If you have titles that you have stored on the internal memory of the wii u that you have purchased and downloaded from the eshop then you will need to use DDD title dumper to dump those to a version that Loadiine can play
you know how some titles wont launch with miimaker? I am wondering if I can use Smash Borthers to load using the digital version. You can select what program to use to launch your game. I was asking if smash digital can be used instead of Smash disc or miimaker.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My final conclusion regarding EZshare and Toshiba Flashair wifi-SD card users.

No matter what It is with the new exploit or just the way the .html is made it just doesn't work at all using the touchable Links. if you click them they always freeze or crash the wiiU (black screen on TV frozen + gamepad screen)

but if I type in the url like this:
(http://flashair/wiibrew/*folder_name*/payload532.html)
rather than using the index.html to link me it works flawlessly everytime where as clicking on the links doesn't I mean it loads the program list but clicking an exploit or program results in a system lockup.

so for us EZ share /Flashair users to use these files we must create a direct link like above or in my other post and then create a bookmark rather than having one nice looking gui. where we can just simply touch it. and it'll load.

weird how the old definitive package I can click links and never have an issue only with this new stuff.

but hopefully this info solves the issue for the small ammount of wifi sd users. and sadly to say for 5.5.x users wifi-SD cards most likely won't work with you. unless direct linking to the .mp4 will work as it does with my.html's Idk I give up testing for now as I found a work around at least.

You have come to the same consulsion I was at last week.

Im glad it's not just me, but also gutted that I can't use ez share for 5.5.1.

Ah well, I'll use my 5.5.1 console for legit online play and updates, and keep on with the near flawless booting of kexploit on 5.3.2.

You can't have it all.

Reactions: [^Blark^]

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know how some titles wont launch with miimaker? I am wondering if I can use Smash Borthers to load using the digital version. You can select what program to use to launch your game. I was asking if smash digital can be used instead of Smash disc or miimaker.
Oh gotcha. No you cannot. Disc only for Smash mode.

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any 5.3.2 users have a chance to test the latest yet?

Touch link I was unable to get any 5.3.2 payloads to load. Entering the whole path to the payload532.html, I was able to successfully boot HBL and load loadiine from there. Excellent work and I admire you dedication to find a reliable method to boot on all firmwares.

Reactions: KiiWii

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Touch link I was unable to get any 5.3.2 payloads to load. Entering the whole path to the payload532.html, I was able to successfully boot HBL and load loadiine from there. Excellent work and I admire you dedication to find a reliable method to boot on all firmwares.
I'll try redirecting directly to the payloads and then I'll put up a test package for 5.3.2 users

Reactions: stl25

alcab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi!
I found this AIO very useful.
I have written a small script using AngularJS to load the menus from a JSON file (all based on this pack).
This makes easier for me to customize and update the menu.
I replaced the image icons by "fontawesome" icons, but images can be setted too.
You may find it useful, so I decided to share it here.
https://mega.nz/#!pVwhCBYK!SyS-TKbjSIG2VlTb1n039nYu8gAzDqYrp5rNmvF4nuA

Thank you.
I love the new "fontawesome" icons!!
Problem is, now I can't launch any exploit editing the favorite markers, and I have to go through the select firmware and the PHP-MP4 selection menus every time I want to launch the exploit...

But again, I really like your new design!

Last edited by alcab,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
  • I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu:
    i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub:
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub: