Hacking [5.5.3 Support] Kafluke's All-in-One Self-Hosting Package 3.0

apachehavok

Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
The ONLY thing that has worked literally 100% of the time is loading the 3rd option first, then the second. Once that is done I have literally closed and relaunched mii maker 20-30 times launching backups and everything working great.

Once I reboot, running the second option before the first always results in a white screen lock.

5.5.1 US wiiU

Cybernatus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
And here we are: Attached to this post you can downoad the PHP script currently used on Loadiine.ovh for MP4 payloads :P
You can open it using an advanced text editor (Notepad++ is recommended) thus you can see how it works by yourself. Of course classic notepad works too but heh, not funny ;w;
The only variable which needs to be modified in order to make it work is the first one ($payload). Point it out to your payload's full name within same folder where the script is located and run it through your Wii U browser.
This have been tested on my remote server, obviously, but also on my local network using Wamp64. As I can't clearly state if each server is acting the expected way with this script, please let me know about errors you might encounters in its use, thank you :3

On another note @Kafluke, if you decide to include this method on your official package later on, I'll gladly put a link on Loadiine.ovh inviting interested self-hosting users to download it if they wanna do so ^^

Attachments

• php_mp4_payload.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 141
Last edited by Cybernatus,

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And here we are: Attached to this post you can downoad the PHP script currently used on Loadiine.ovh for MP4 payloads :P
You can open it using an advanced text editor (Notepad++ is recommended) thus you can see how it works by yourself. Of course classic notepad works too but heh, not funny ;w;
The only variable which needs to be modified in order to make it work is the first one ($payload). Point it out to your payload's full name within same folder where the script is located and run it through your Wii U browser.
This have been tested on my remote server, obviously, but also on my local network using Wamp64. As I can't clearly state if each server is acting the expected way with this script, please let me know about errors you might encounters in its use, thank you :3

On another note @Kafluke, if you decide to include this method on your official package later on, I'll gladly put a link on Loadiine.ovh inviting interested self-hosting users to download it if they wanna do so ^^
You're a rockstar!

Let's give it a go. Working on new test build.

Plaguereign

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tell me what you guys think of this?

Since so many users get different results with each package, I thought I'd make a test package for 5.5.0 and 5.5.1 users.

On the page would be options for all three formats.

1. Direct html
2. PHP
3. MP4

I would have test links for these four items in each format:

1. HBL direct launch
2. Loadiine GX2 direct launch
3. Loadiine and HBL Kexploit
4. Non Loadiine and HBL kexploit.

Then I would rely on a very structured feedback format from the scene. Every link will be numbered. Report like this:

1. Freezes
2. Works as expected
3. Works as expected
4. Loads but loadiine causes errors : dsi error
5. Freezes
6. Etc.

After I get enough feedback I'll build a new main package
I would be down to test direct html as I have an air SD card that might work with it.

Reactions: KiiWii

TurboTri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well the php works great here with apache and my Buffalo Terastation with webhosting and php enabled. One thing though is that the LoadiineGX2 payload does not like being executed twice or after running the HBL one, it just whitescreens. I have to make sure to power off normally if I want to execute the HBL one after using loadiine.
Small price to pay really since I have no real reason to be constantly going between the two and there is no need to execute the same payload twice either.
Kafluke I guess you can get back to actually putting your site together and not constantly troubleshooting the payloads for 551 now :)
Thanks again for all the time and energy

Last edited by TurboTri,
Reactions: KiiWii

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
well the php works great here with apache and my Buffalo Terastation with webhosting and php enabled. One thing though is that the LoadiineGX2 payload does not like being executed twice or after running the HBL one, it just whitescreens. I have to make sure to power off normally if I want to execute the HBL one after using loadiine.
Small price to pay really since I have no real reason to be constantly going between the two and there is no need to execute the same payload twice either.
Kafluke I guess you can get back to actually putting your site together and not constantly troubleshooting the payloads for 551 now :)
Thanks again for all the time and energy
are we gonna get the 532 stuff sorted or is that outta the picture now????

RetroZA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for this!

EUR 5.5.0

1st and 2nd option doesn't work on it's own. I have to run 3 (kexploit), then go back and run 1 or 2.

Used DDD to dump Mario Kart 8. Shows up in Loadiine, but not loading. Eventually I get an Exception ISI Occurred error. Any ideas?

TurboTri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for this!

EUR 5.5.0

1st and 2nd option doesn't work on it's own. I have to run 3 (kexploit), then go back and run 1 or 2.

Used DDD to dump Mario Kart 8. Shows up in Loadiine, but not loading. Eventually I get an Exception ISI Occurred error. Any ideas?

Are you using Miimaker or SSB to load it? Also is the game up to date on your WiiU as in version 4.1? When I dumped mine it didn't just dump the disc it dumped the fully patched version so I had to used Smash to load it.

RetroZA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you using Miimaker or SSB to load it? Also is the game up to date on your WiiU as in version 4.1? When I dumped mine it didn't just dump the disc it dumped the fully patched version so I had to used Smash to load it.

Dumped from disc, so probably not up to date?

I'm obviously missing something, don't you just run it from Loadiine? Where does Miimaker and SSB come in?

Ohad1th

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
it all runs smoothly but untill I actually try to do something on the wiiu ....
I got to the web exploits for 5.3.2 menu but whenever I click any of the options it just freezes....
not hombrew nor loadiine seems to be working , tried like 10 times already , and I've been trying to make it to work ever since this morning !
please I need some help

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome! The latest main package has html links for 5.3.2

I can test as well if still needed? I did try the old .mp4 one you had and it froze my WiiU. I'm downloading the pack now.

Mysetup:
5.3.2 + Flashair III

EDIT: just shows me a bunch of php code or whatever it is. all links do this for 5.3.2 on my flashair III.

Last edited by [^Blark^],

TurboTri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dumped from disc, so probably not up to date?

I'm obviously missing something, don't you just run it from Loadiine? Where does Miimaker and SSB come in?

Loadiine basically replaces the program code in memory used by either Miimaker or SSB with the code for the game you are trying to run. MK8 versions straight off the disc work with the Miimaker injection but if any updates were done to MK8 then only Smash Bros injection works which of course requires that the Smash disc be in the WiiU drive.
So at no point in time did you insert the MK8 disc in your WiiU and download any updates from the internet? What version number do you see on you MK8 screen when is loads in the WiiU?

xtreemsurf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A quick question...

If I link directly to an MP4 file, do I need to include the other files in the MP4 directory...index.html, frame.html, *.bin, etc? Or...is the MP4 self-contained and only requires the MP4 itself?

Not sure if this has been asked before...Thanks!

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New test package. Only 4 links now. All new php from @Cybernatus . Thanks!

1.3_zpsauwecwug.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

A quick question...

If I link directly to an MP4 file, do I need to include the other files in the MP4 directory...index.html, frame.html, *.bin, etc? Or...is the MP4 self-contained and only requires the MP4 itself?

Not sure if this has been asked before...Thanks!
no you don't. If you look at my new test package, you'll find only two files in the directory. The next main package update will be much cleaner.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I can test as well if still needed? I did try the old .mp4 one you had and it froze my WiiU. I'm downloading the pack now.

Mysetup:
5.3.2 + Flashair III

EDIT: just shows me a bunch of php code or whatever it is. all links do this for 5.3.2 on my flashair III.
Thanks for the feedback. I didn't know that in the main package php was still in use.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5uh_m4VgTY4