Hacking [5.5.3 Support] Kafluke's All-in-One Self-Hosting Package 3.0

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably at least one more test package using the packages from ovh. Did you get a chance to see what version they were? Same as my mp4's?

On a side note. I'm happy to report that I have just one more test package with a private user for 5.4.0 to work closer to 100% as well.

Now I just need a 5.3.2 user to step to the plate and tell me what's not working in that page.

Last edited by Kafluke,

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Probably at least one more test package using the packages from ovh. Did you get a chance to see what version they were? Same as my mp4's?
Version? Version of what?
Hm, I got a freeze with the loadiine ovh mp4. HBL ovh worked first try. I'll do more testing tomorrow, I need sleep
You made sure to reset the browser save data?

TurboTri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This HBL mp4 is the best I have seen so far for my 551 WiiU. There will be a different loadiine mp4 at some point that is more reliable I think we are close

Nikolay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You made sure to reset the browser save data?
I just tried again after resetting the browser save data and HBL worked 5 out of 5 times, after that I tried loadiine, it worked the first time but the subsequent try froze.
Edit: Great, after loadiine freezing, HBL froze the attempt after.
Edit 2: Going to clear save data again. After loadiine froze, it borked the success rate of HBL.
Edit 3: After resetting save data, HBL froze fourth try. Man, I don't know.
Edit 4: Resetting save data (again) and this time restarting the server brought back HBL's success rate. Worked 10 out of 10 times.

Last edited by Nikolay,
Reactions: Madridi

TurboTri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see similar behaviour with my loadiine. In fact to get loadiine to work again I had to run the kexploit illuminati php and then it started working again even after a shutdown. It's a tricky balancing act indeed

Reactions: Nikolay

Nikolay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, after resetting save data (again) and this time restarting the server, success rate of HBL was restored. It worked 10 out of 10 times after restarting the server.

Last edited by Nikolay,
Reactions: Madridi

Leria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I keep getting FSGetMountSource failed on the loadiine.ovh ones. At least it doesn't freeze though?

I'll try deleting the /wiibrew folder and reinstall it

edit: Welp, that didn't work.

edit2: .... I had the sd card in the computer....

Last edited by Leria,

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
So if we took a vote which link numbers would you like to see in the next main package?
My suggestion is use .ovh as the main ones, but keep the others as "alternative links" or something. I don't see any reason to remove them if they work. Who knows.. maybe it will be needed one day

Reactions: Leria

Cybernatus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yush :3
Loadiine.ovh actually make use of a PHP Script to handle the parsing process of its payloads .MP4. It is required when using remote host to prevent freeze due to the overall ping being more consequent (>30ms) than a current self-hosting (<1ms), the same goes for the bandwith that can be drastically reduced between both methods. Accessing a .MP4 directely on a remote host is taking the risk of having your video player not having all resources loaded when triggering the file, resulting in a freeze. This is also why the loading process is slighty longer in Loadiine.ovh than any other hosts, cause it loads the payload fully in memory before going ahead.
As you took the payloads from there (No problem :3) for local hosting, you probably won't need this additional script at all. So it should be okay ^^

Last edited by Cybernatus,
Reactions: Madridi and Nikolay

Nikolay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loadiine.ovh actually make use of a PHP Script to handle the parsing process of its payloads .MP4. It is required when using remote host to prevent freeze due to the overall ping being more consequent (>30ms) than a current self-hosting (<1ms), the same goes for the bandwith that can be drastically reduced between both methods. Accessing a .MP4 directely on a remote host is taking the risk of having your video player not having all resources loaded when triggering the file, resulting in a freeze. This is also why the loading process is slighty longer in Loadiine.ovh than any other hosts, cause it loads the payload fully in memory before going ahead.
As you took the payloads from there (No problem :3) for local hosting, you probably won't need this additional script at all. So it should be okay ^^
Interesting. I have freezing with local hosting, I guess that's because the video player doesn't have all the resources loaded?

Reactions: Cybernatus

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Thank you for your work (and contribution in this thread)

Wouldn't you say though that the script would also be useful for local hosting? It's a always a good idea to load the payload fully before going ahead, making sure all the resources are there, to avoid any freezing, even at an expense of a slightly longer load time.

That's how I understood it at least :)

Cybernatus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Loadiine.ovh's payloads are slighty modified to be more compatible with PHP Parsing. But accessing .MP4 directely on localhost server result in success everytime here.
Of course, it depends on your network configuration (As well as your computer's behavior) and there is always tiny differences between users so it doesn't make this method 100% compatible for everyone.

Some days ago I stated the eventuality of releasing the PHP script used in Loadiine.ovh for a wide audience. I think it's time to proceed then :3
Gimme a lil' time to adapt it including guidance texts and it'll be on the rails :P

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Loadiine.ovh's payloads are slighty modified to be more compatible with PHP Parsing. But accessing .MP4 directely on localhost server result in success everytime here.
Of course, it depends on your network configuration (As well as your computer's behavior) and there is always tiny differences between users so it doesn't make this method 100% compatible for everyone.

Some days ago I stated the eventuality of releasing the PHP script used in Loadiine.ovh for a wide audience. I think it's time to proceed then :3
Gimme a lil' time to adapt it including guidance texts and it'll be on the rails :P
Network config was my main concern really. It's probably a factor of why some people get failure rates higher than others.

Glad to see you're going ahead with this. Looking forward to test it out once @Kafluke integrates it in the main package :D

Thanks again :)

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sweet. Nice work! I'll integrate php loadiine in the next test package as soon as you release it!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Still looking for some 5.3.2 feedback from users on the main package.

Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Float like a butterfly burns when I pee lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So does that mean your date was not good? It burns now?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got two new stds in one night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Giggity
    +1
  • The Catboy @ The Catboy:
    I don't bite! Minus the times when I did bite
  • The Catboy @ The Catboy:
    Like 5 minutes ago
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Billie needs her lunch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ffs papa brought back the cheeseburger pizza it's like the only decent pie they had since the 80s
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm not a fan of papa johns, but that does sound good. We hardly order out pizza, I like making my own, but when we do its donatoes
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get them like once every two months anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just because it's half a mile from where I live
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Request next time you order, that Shaq deliver it to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I want him to buy me a chain also
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Open it right next to the one we have
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys should i make a new thread and just count the amount of posts until kyle, luke or leo joins the thread for fun?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kyle's fine, just waiting for that wario joke

luke and leo though, they yap until the thread's enjoyability is about halved
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Leo is Luke's alterego when he gets hard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Luke is gone, he got banned. And I'm surprised Leo hasn't yet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Subway was actually pretty decent tonight
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut you get, a seafood and psi salad sub
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psi had my footlong meatball special
    +1
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: