Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovekrissy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was online the other day downloading some dope ass games for the psp and I was like blimey should I check out the roms for the 3DS too and I did and I was like oh hell naww they had 38 dumps and dumps of roms for the 3DS last time I checked there were only 3 so huwatt now is my question, is there a flashcart or an emulator out for the 3DS roms to occupy??

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
cant-tell-if-troll.png

This thread should be locked up really soon.
Too much people are spamming about 3ds hacking, people want it so much they believe anything and others take advantage of that.

Reactions: 5 people

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jesus SHUT UP!

Seriously, mods, this is just a suggestion, but even though we have a stickied thread for these topics, can you start handing out warnings for those people who don't read it? This is getting a bit ridiculous now.

Reactions: 8 people

Kenji20022

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ Nice attitude.

Just answer his question and get on with life, if it really inconveniences you SO much for the bandwidth that you obviously paid for yourself ;) then report it instead of complaining about the odd occurrence of a "discussion" actually happening on a discussion board. There's no way to hand out warnings for that especially since there's no way to know if anyone read it, unless GBAtemp adds a survey containing obvious questions for new members to to take that will inform them.

Let the mods do their jobs, I'm sure you poor little eyes can handle a thread or two about the same thing. Let the people in charge worry about these things man.

Sorry I had to log in just to respond to ShadowSoldier's comment, I've been here for awhile "lurking" you can call it, but here to learn more or less.

Reactions: 1 person

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ Nice attitude.

Just answer his question and get on with life, if it really inconveniences you SO much for the bandwidth that you obviously paid for yourself ;) then report it instead of complaining about the odd occurrence of a "discussion" actually happening on a discussion board. There's no way to hand out warnings for that especially since there's no way to know if anyone read it, unless GBAtemp adds a survey containing obvious questions for new members to to take that will inform them.

Let the mods do their jobs, I'm sure you poor little eyes can handle a thread or two about the same thing. Let the people in charge worry about these things man.

Sorry I had to log in just to respond to ShadowSoldier's comment, I've been here for awhile "lurking" you can call it, but here to learn more or less.

Problem is, it's not just a thread or two.

We've literally had at least 300 threads about 3DS hacking that could have been prevented by reading the stickies. We held on for the first couple dozen, but after that, it just became ridiculous.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i swear this is what i get for hanging out with my G's on GBATEMP!!

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wish i can come out of there screen and beat the living hell out of these dumb ass's...

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Verbally assaulting the newbs won't make them happy. It'll turn them into another dhero.

If you want to show your anger, just post a link to the relevant sticky and nothing else.

If the newb sees a load of posts like that, he'll eventually understand his own foolishness and finally might grow up to be a respectable member.

Reactions: 6 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps