Hacking 3DS roms y no 3DS flashcart!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenji20022

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah exactly, I hate this militaristic attitude of having a basic knowledge of EVERYTHING or GTFO.

which is not the case, since a lot of people know absolutely nothing about things like these.

Reactions: 2 people

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
^ Nice attitude.

Just answer his question and get on with life, if it really inconveniences you SO much for the bandwidth that you obviously paid for yourself ;) then report it instead of complaining about the odd occurrence of a "discussion" actually happening on a discussion board. There's no way to hand out warnings for that especially since there's no way to know if anyone read it, unless GBAtemp adds a survey containing obvious questions for new members to to take that will inform them.

Let the mods do their jobs, I'm sure you poor little eyes can handle a thread or two about the same thing. Let the people in charge worry about these things man.

Sorry I had to log in just to respond to ShadowSoldier's comment, I've been here for awhile "lurking" you can call it, but here to learn more or less.

You want to talk about bandwidth usage, then you should think about it first.

What would use up more Bandwidth? Me posting in this thread about my idea while it's the same thread. Or me reporting him, going to a different section, making a new thread and everything else?

But to be honest, you brought up a stupid point about bandwidth because it's a stupid argument to be debating over. If you were here longer, you would see why a lot of people don't like these threads. There's literally been way too many, and all because people can't read the stickies. It's spam every time someone makes a new thread, and it looks stupid when someone clicks on "Hacking and Homebrew" and what they're greeted with is a buttload of locked topics.

And yes I know, mods can delete the threads and everything, but the bottom line is they shouldn't have to. Even though nobody follows it, the rules state "check before you post". And nobody does it.

Reactions: 1 person

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
Speaking of noobs... I tend to spend a lot more time reading than posting but I feel bad not really having anything to bring to the table... As much as I want a flashcard to happen, I can't in good faith pressure people for handouts when I have so little to contribute.

Reactions: 2 people

Kenji20022

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ Nice attitude.

Just answer his question and get on with life, if it really inconveniences you SO much for the bandwidth that you obviously paid for yourself ;) then report it instead of complaining about the odd occurrence of a "discussion" actually happening on a discussion board. There's no way to hand out warnings for that especially since there's no way to know if anyone read it, unless GBAtemp adds a survey containing obvious questions for new members to to take that will inform them.

Let the mods do their jobs, I'm sure you poor little eyes can handle a thread or two about the same thing. Let the people in charge worry about these things man.

Sorry I had to log in just to respond to ShadowSoldier's comment, I've been here for awhile "lurking" you can call it, but here to learn more or less.

You want to talk about bandwidth usage, then you should think about it first.

What would use up more Bandwidth? Me posting in this thread about my idea while it's the same thread. Or me reporting him, going to a different section, making a new thread and everything else?

But to be honest, you brought up a stupid point about bandwidth because it's a stupid argument to be debating over. If you were here longer, you would see why a lot of people don't like these threads. There's literally been way too many, and all because people can't read the stickies. It's spam every time someone makes a new thread, and it looks stupid when someone clicks on "Hacking and Homebrew" and what they're greeted with is a buttload of locked topics.

And yes I know, mods can delete the threads and everything, but the bottom line is they shouldn't have to. Even though nobody follows it, the rules state "check before you post". And nobody does it.

I know about bandwidth, I create and host websites on my own company's servers for a couple of local businesses. In fact, that 97 page long thread over the Crown3DS is using more bandwidth than just answering this dude's question. That's a fact, and most of the steps you said were unnecessary, either reply or report it, that's what I do on other forums where I am more active in.

And I don't believe it to be a stupid point at all, especially since I've been here two years longer than you have. Even without posting, I have been reading and observing for quite some time now, and yeah the whole dhero situation caused an awful amount of noise and that's what's causing the recent uproar in topics about the matter. You can only imagine the amount of pirates searching for methods constantly and getting led here when someone has a "breakthrough" lol. These forums are pretty inactive except for the Crown3DS thread and the eventual new interesting theory.

But on the topic of Mods, yes they should. That's their job and position here, we can't do anything but badmouth someone or redirect them to an answer or FAQ. If the forums get out of hand, (which it is FAR from) then who else is going to take care of it? Obviously the Mods, if someone breaks a rule let them exercise their duties.

All I'm saying is that it's a total first world problem to complain about seeing a couple locked threads when you come into a barely active forum.

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
please lock this thread admin or moderator, is just for trolling everyone not another purpose, i think is same people was trolling yesterday, is useless if still insulting in here, or discuse here.

please see stickied thread, and rules, and don't ask about how to running 3ds rom on 3DS or emulator. i hope moderator will quickly locked on these thread v_v

Reactions: 1 person

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
People are over-reacting about this way too much..
Someone asks a simple question and everyone is telling him to GTFO.

I think that whenever we see a thread like this we should simply reply by giving him a link to the stickies and no one replies, while waiting for a mod to lock it.
Is that really a hard thing to do?

http://gbatemp.net/topic/297281-nothing-plays-3ds-roms/

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
+1 for locking/deleting

I'm so sick of impatient and ignorant noobs trolling and asking the same question continuesly, we don't know, and obviously you have no idea how hard these things are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night