Old player coming back to the scene, can use some help!

question / help

TheDeadManX

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi , many many moons ago I was on the cutting edge of 3ds hacking. I have since picked it back up powered it back on and wanted to see if it still worked. It still loads into the custom firmware and I have access to the 'free shop' I can see and search roms in it , but whenever I try to download one, it crashes and gives me an error. Its veersion 3.1.8 ... I check updates and it seems to be the most recent? It crashes out to a data abort and shows a stack dump with a bunch of numbers when I try to dnload any rom. Is there anything else I should be using for this 3ds , I assume I shouldn't do any updates anywhere but Im not sure at this point. It's kind of like unearthing a relic from 10 years ago ... where should I start to get this thing going again? The games that were already installed on it , work fine and I can see them in the main 3ds area.. thanks everyone!

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi , many many moons ago I was on the cutting edge of 3ds hacking. I have since picked it back up powered it back on and wanted to see if it still worked. It still loads into the custom firmware and I have access to the 'free shop' I can see and search roms in it , but whenever I try to download one, it crashes and gives me an error. Its veersion 3.1.8 ... I check updates and it seems to be the most recent? It crashes out to a data abort and shows a stack dump with a bunch of numbers when I try to dnload any rom. Is there anything else I should be using for this 3ds , I assume I shouldn't do any updates anywhere but Im not sure at this point. It's kind of like unearthing a relic from 10 years ago ... where should I start to get this thing going again? The games that were already installed on it , work fine and I can see them in the main 3ds area.. thanks everyone!
well. your first bit of info is going to be that nintendo long since patched out freeshop. thats not going to work anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.