Bleach dark souls corrupt error on 3ds

KkJin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, I know this subject has been brought up many times over the years but i still can't find a way to solve this problem anywhere. Basically, the game plays fine, but the save data always end up corrupted whenever you start the game after playing once.

I found on other threads, forums etc that the same problem happened on the nintendo ds but that wasn't my case when i first discovered the game at the time with the european version on my R4. Now i want to play the game again, but neither the american undubbed version, nor the japanese and european versions function. I always end up with the corrupted data.

I tested the roms on desmume and this problem doesn't occur so i guess this is a problem of compatibilty between the game's roms and the New 3ds (can't say about the other 3ds/2ds consoles though). Also, i tested 2 european version roms. One that i downloaded in the last few days, and the one i was using on my R4 like 15 years ago (which worked perfectly on the ds). So if someone has a clue on what i should do to play this game without having corrupted data, i would be very grateful.
I don't know if this could be an option, but some people from 2008 were talking about exchanging some file from the japanese version to the us one, but since neither of those work, i doubt this could fix the problem actually.

Thank you in advance for your help !

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you playing the game via TWiLight Menu, or are you playing the game via your flashcart? This is unclear.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The compatibility list (which you can easily find here by Googling) indicates this is a known issue with this game. There is nothing you can do but wait for it to be fixed, or play it from your flashcart instead.

KkJin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah i've seen that list, but it also says that the european version works perfectly even though it doesn't for me (same "corrupted save data" issue as the US version), while it worked on my own flashcart (which only works on Ds). Maybe there's different versions of the european rom. I'll try looking a little bit more into it and will wait for the problem to get fixed if it still doesn't work.

Still, thank you for the answer

kitestar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw on the compatibility list it said the European version worked, I’ll have to run some tests here shortly and I’ll report back

KkJin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I saw on the compatibility list it said the European version worked, I’ll have to run some tests here shortly and I’ll report back
Have your tests been succesful ? I have already tried the european version at the time of my orignal post, but the data corruption problem was still a thing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol