Hacking Emulation Hardware The godmode9 save injection for Virtual Console fails without reason

Mx_Poisonwood

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a CFW new3DS that I use to play GBA rom hacks. I recently learned how to dump the save from the last VC game I played, and have been using this to edit and tweak my saves and inject them back. And everything when smoothly thus far.

But I recently needed to update a game (Pokémon AlteRed with a Gun from 2.4 to 2.5 if anyone want to know). So I dumped the save, uninstalled and reinstalled the game in the more recent version, and injected back the save. The update changed some internal functions (the shiny rate was bugged out in 2.4 and isn't in 2.5 but it reversed my shinies to regulars), so I dumped the save again to modify it, but it struggled to work and it kept bugging out. I then took the save and tried playing with an emulator (mGBA) on my PC to try to fix it.

I ended up managing the fix, but now godmode systematically fails to inject the save, even tho it works in emulator and is the same weight as a freshly dumped save. I even tried naming it like the fresh dump, but without any success.

Does anyone has any knowledge of how to fix this ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto