gba vc save injection failed

DavidGoliath

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey,

I dumped my pokemon unbound save file with godmode9 and then loaded it into mGBA on my Desktop. Then i used some cheatcodes for some unobtainable Pokemon, and tried to inject the save file back into the 3DS,
But i always get the error 'injection failed'.

Also, i think the edited save file is 1kb bigger than before..(not quite sure)

Anyone help? :)

EDIT:

nevermiind, i just needed to trim my save file with hxd. (Delete the last entry)

Last edited by DavidGoliath,

Rmsmart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey man, this is EXACTLY what’s happening to me rn with Unbound. I dumped my save file via gm9 and onto my PC successfully and got into my save where I could enter some cheat codes but get the same error when I try to inject back into my 3DS. You mention you trimmed your save file with hxd, can you explain? Thanks man!

Mx_Poisonwood

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey man, this is EXACTLY what’s happening to me rn with Unbound. I dumped my save file via gm9 and onto my PC successfully and got into my save where I could enter some cheat codes but get the same error when I try to inject back into my 3DS. You mention you trimmed your save file with hxd, can you explain? Thanks man!
Hi ! I had the same problem and I think I found what you were looking for here :

Capture d’écran 2023-11-02 225340.png

It was an answer on another website for someone who had the same problem. mGBA adds some bits at the end of the saves for some reason, and it is what causes the problems apparently

Reactions: Maximumbeans

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto