• Views 4,459,166
  • Replies 53,774
  • Likes 43

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
You can use the latest version of Luma3DS, for starters. All future Luma3DS updates wont use A9LH or MenuHAX.
Yes, but I'm interested in something actually new. The future Luma updates is just a thing that Aurora decided to make sighax-only. It could easily be ported to a9lh.

resetes12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've tried to install B9S using the DSi ware save injection method but it doesn't seem to work (I'm using 3ds.guide btw)
These are the steps I did:

1) Bought "Rytmik World Music" on EU Eshop
2) "Transform" that game into "The legend of Exidia" and use a provided savegame that makes an exploit. As for now, all works.
3) BUT at the system transfer part it says that if the 3DS asks you to transfer DSi Ware titles to say "yes". However, these titles are copied to the SD and restored later. Then it says that It can't be copied. So, what? Do I continue?

Also, if you try to copy the exploited game to the SD card using DSi Ware management it also gives you error. However, using the original game doesn't give you any error.

Metion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Simple question, does SafeB9SInstaller (0.05) remove arm9loaderhax or not? if not should i remove it? how?

Last edited by Metion,

qwertoman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was wondering if a 256 GB sd card will work with the new boot9strap hack? Ive read it can, but I've also read 128 gb+ sd cards can cause issues. Otherwise, I've just been putting half my roms on my gateway card, and the rest on my 3ds sd card with A9HL. What would be the best solution for this with the new hacks? Move everything to the 256 gb card or figure out a workaround with gateway? Thanks

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was wondering if a 256 GB sd card will work with the new boot9strap hack? Ive read it can, but I've also read 128 gb+ sd cards can cause issues. Otherwise, I've just been putting half my roms on my gateway card, and the rest on my 3ds sd card with A9HL. What would be the best solution for this with the new hacks? Move everything to the 256 gb card or figure out a workaround with gateway? Thanks
People use 256/200/128GB cards without any issues if they are not fake and properly formatted. All my 128GB cards are working fine and I don't have any lag or other issues that I noticed. Move everything to 256GB card and sell/toss/give away your Brickway.

saintray

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I'm a noob here but I've been running Luna/a9lh for a while and I'm unable to update to 7.1 is boot9strap my next adventure now ? Or are there any other options

saintray

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luma 7.1+ requires boot9strap/sighax.
Yes I'm trying to update to 7.1 and it won't let me. Seems like I'm going to have to install bootstrap. Also one more stupid question. I used the 3ds guide and I'm running from that. When I look in the guide it says to turn off pin on Luma. I should be fine since I didn't install 3dsafe correct?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I'm trying to update to 7.1 and it won't let me. Seems like I'm going to have to install bootstrap. Also one more stupid question. I used the 3ds guide and I'm running from that. When I look in the guide it says to turn off pin on Luma. I should be fine since I didn't install 3dsafe correct?
If you have a pin on Luma (enabled from Luma's settings), you will have to disable it for the time being.

qwertoman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so I'll use the 256 gb SD card, which means I'll have to convert some saves... if I update to boot9strap on my old 3ds SD card, Will I just be able to move everything from that old card to my new one? Even if the old card has the gateway emunand on it still? Thanks for the help and suggestions!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hi