• Views 4,470,234
  • Replies 53,775
  • Likes 43

PrometheusG.

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I believe a system format will make the icon go to FBI. Get more confirmation on this first.
He could just clean the icon cache with this guide....he could avoid the format.damn I was here late
Brilliant, that worked 100%. Fantastic, thanks very much KunoichiZ. Right Ive got another 3ds I need to do, its on 6.2.0-35E, I cannot do the browser hack as each time I entered one of the URLs, it came up with an Update message, meaning I have to update before I can use the browser, what flashcard will work? Dont want to spend lots of money if I can help it

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hi im John, and im new to 3DS modding scene.
i got a question i want to know where i should start with my 03dsXl.
At first i was using it just with the gateway flash card to play backups, but than i get bored and i want to do something more exciting with it like custom firmware? :)
--------------------------------
Sysnand/ Ver.4.2.0-9U
Emmunand/ GW3D 11.2.O-35U

Gateway V4.2
-------------------------------
Start from https://plailect.github.io/Guide/get-started

Do all steps on sysNAND.

Ask here if confused about any step.

AlonzoRS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello, I have a New 3ds and I'm using Reinand 3.2 and I'm currently having issues such as: not being able to interact with the internet through my 3ds (like wonder trdaingh in pokemojn, adding friend's codes)
The one who installed this CF is a friend off mine who doesnt know anymore on newer stuff for the 3ds
I want to install a new firmware without losing my games progress or my smash mewtwo dlc and the new Luma firmware looks very appealing to me
Should I install it and how to do it from where I stand? thank you in advance

(attached is a pic of what i have in the root of my n3ds sd card)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    7.5 KB · Views: 98

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hello, I have a New 3ds and I'm using Reinand 3.2 and I'm currently having issues such as: not being able to interact with the internet through my 3ds (like wonder trdaingh in pokemojn, adding friend's codes)
The one who installed this CF is a friend off mine who doesnt know anymore on newer stuff for the 3ds
I want to install a new firmware without losing my games progress or my smash mewtwo dlc and the new Luma firmware looks very appealing to me
Should I install it and how to do it from where I stand? thank you in advance

(attached is a pic of what i have in the root of my n3ds sd card)

Have a look at
https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Installation-and-upgrade

The oldest ARN may apply to ReiNAND too.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Do I just drag em in like this? I dont understand
Do I already have the arm9loaderhax or menuhax will do?
Menuhax is fine. The page should say what files to copy in and whether to rename folders or anything. If it mentions a folder it thinks you should have that you don't then this advice may not apply.

Last edited by Quantumcat,

AlonzoRS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Menuhax is fine. The page should say what files to copy in and whether to rename folders or anything. If it mentions a folder it thinks you should have that you don't then this advice may not apply.
I dont have any of the files that it mentions I should have. thanks anyways

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Hi im John, and im new to 3DS modding scene.
i got a question i want to know where i should start with my 03dsXl.
At first i was using it just with the gateway flash card to play backups, but than i get bored and i want to do something more exciting with it like custom firmware? :)
--------------------------------
Sysnand/ Ver.4.2.0-9U
Emmunand/ GW3D 11.2.O-35U

Gateway V4.2
-------------------------------
You can play emulators, install custom themes, install apps directly into the HOME menú and more 3ds.guide

TheArchitect-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Quick question about regions and local multiplayer.

My gf is a total Pokemon-fangirl and I'm gonna get her the new one for Christmas. While I'm not really interested in it I figure it would be fun to play with her a bit. She has a stock 3DS (US) with retail US cart of Pokemon. I have a EU 3DS with A9LH+Luma. If I get the game for my region we can't play together, I know that. Would it work however if I use an out of region cart or .cia through Luma? Changing the region of my 3DS through ctrtransfer wouldn't work as Pokemon is apparently one of those games that wouldn't work anymore afterwards.

Thanks a lot

baqm0

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hi guys i hope you can help me, i just bought a used OLD 3DS XL it have a CFW installed when the console start it says reinand, i would like to uninstall the cfw so i can reinstall an updated cfw and also i would like to restore the 3ds, i hope you guys can help me, thanks in advance.

gerkyo38

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi,can someone help me please to resolve my problem?,please rikuma,kunoichi,im desesperate,i dont know what to do know,i have my 2DS with arm9+luma3D in the latest firm 11.2.0-35U,i use a micro sd 32gb with a sd adapter,but my problems is when i going to install a game as cia via fbi,i select the cia game but it dont let me install it because the option to installa cias is not there,i dont nont know why,i have 3 games installed before succesfully without any problem,but now i cant do it again,maybe is my micro sd or something else,have someone have an idea of this please?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,can someone help me please to resolve my problem?,please rikuma,kunoichi,im desesperate,i dont know what to do know,i have my 2DS with arm9+luma3D in the latest firm 11.2.0-35U,i use a micro sd 32gb with a sd adapter,but my problems is when i going to install a game as cia via fbi,i select the cia game but it dont let me install it because the option to installa cias is not there,i dont nont know why,i have 3 games installed before succesfully without any problem,but now i cant do it again,maybe is my micro sd or something else,have someone have an idea of this please?
Try another SD card, redownload the CIA, or find another CIA of what you're trying to install. That sounds like a bad CIA.

gerkyo38

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Try another SD card, redownload the CIA, or find another CIA of what you're trying to install. That sounds like a bad CIA.

Ok i´ll try with another sd,but i tried 3 diferent games from 3 different sites and get the same problem,it dont let me install it,the options to install cias are not showed:(

I tried too downloaded a game from the freeshop and get an error when it going to install it,it says that the game cant be installed.

Last edited by gerkyo38,

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it is partially possible, if you dump tickets from the older system and re-install on the new one.

Dumping tickets and re-installing on new system will allow him to copy/pasta installed content since it's the same system/hardwareid? Or did you mean install new tickets and redownload? I haven't played with these things so I'm just curious for future reference. Thanks!

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dumping tickets and re-installing on new system will allow him to copy/pasta installed content since it's the same system/hardwareid? Or did you mean install new tickets and redownload? I haven't played with these things so I'm just curious for future reference. Thanks!
it would make the illegit titles (homebrew, non-legit games) appear on the target system after a sys transfer. legitimate ones from the eShop don't need this.

Reactions: OrGoN3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la