• Replies 53,775
  • Likes 43

gerkyo38

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ok i´ll try with another sd,but i tried 3 diferent games from 3 different sites and get the same problem,it dont let me install it,the options to install cias are not showed:(

I tried too downloaded a game from the freeshop and get an error when it going to install it,it says that the game cant be installed.

somebody please have any idea?,i tried with another micro sd and get the same error

clancy94

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
ok and how can i know which tickets i have to delete?
3dsdb.com and search the games you've failed to install, then it should have a game id along the lines of 0000000000A5303 and they're the tickets you wanna delete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greendayrulestce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Feel ridiculous for asking but here goes:

I have some .cia files. I have successfully run the ninjax explot on my New Nintendo 3ds XL. I downloaded FBI but can't seem to install any .cia's through that (b/c they aren't my own I presume). If I download NASA, is that likely enough? Do I need something else.

Haven't seen a clear topic on this, but maybe I'm just the newb I know I am.

EDIT: Perhaps am I doing something wrong with FBI? Do I need to install it too as a .cia?

Last edited by greendayrulestce,

Shadiclink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I was just wondering what the latest 3ds firmware was...
My EmuNand is in 11.2.00-35U, pretty sure that's supposed to be the latest, but my 3DS keeps asking me to update.

ZeromusFFXII

Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone help me?
So, the other day I got a 3DS from my friend, it's an old 3DS. It seems that it is(or was) using Luma3DS.
And then one day when I was playing MH4U, I tried the online mode, the game asked me for an update of the system, so I (stupidly) updated the system(through System Settings).
And then all game icons on the menu (including the Title Manager) was gone (after I tried to start it, it says error, then I reset the 3DS and it's gone) except for MH4U. Now, I don't know how to check if the hack is uninstalled or not. But if it IS uninstalled, what should I do to get the hacks back? (If I have to let go the online mode of my MH4U, please tell me).
By the way my current system is 11.2.0-35U (as written in the System Settings). Thanks.

Leftnothing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

Just purchased a 2DS for my son, it has ver 11.0.0-33E firmware and I purchased a r4i 3DS RTS card (verified genuine on http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/). I have a 32GB Sandisk Ultra card, formatted using Panasonic SDFormatter and installed v1.84B (and tried 1.83) kernel.

I can load NDS ROMs and they play okay, however I've tried 6-7 different .3DS files and each of them gets to the point of creating a new SAV file, then just appears to freeze with an empty window on the bottom screen.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? - Do I need to do anything in particular with the .3DS files to get them to work?

P.s. One thing I did notice is that there's an icon next to the NDS game, whereas there is no icons next to any of the 3DS games in the menu.

Last edited by Leftnothing,

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Just purchased a 2DS for my son, it has ver 11.0.0-33E firmware and I purchased a r4i 3DS RTS card (verified genuine on http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/). I have a 32GB Sandisk Ultra card, formatted using Panasonic SDFormatter and installed v1.84B (and tried 1.83) kernel.

I can load NDS ROMs and they play okay, however I've tried 6-7 different .3DS files and each of them gets to the point of creating a new SAV file, then just appears to freeze with an empty window on the bottom screen.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? - Do I need to do anything in particular with the .3DS files to get them to work?

P.s. One thing I did notice is that there's an icon next to the NDS game, whereas there is no icons next to any of the 3DS games in the menu.
this DS flash cart does not play 3DS roms. you need a 3DS flash cart for that. it would probably be cheaper to downgrade instead though.

Leftnothing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this DS flash cart does not play 3DS roms. you need a 3DS flash cart for that. it would probably be cheaper to downgrade instead though.

Really?? - Even though it mentions 3DS in the product name!? :( - The site says "Support the latest N3DS perfectly" ... but not perfectly enough to play 3DS games!? (Misleading advertising there I think!!)

Sorry for being noob, but downgrade what? Any links you can point me to?

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really?? - Even though it mentions 3DS in the product name!? :( - The site says "Support the latest N3DS perfectly" ... but not perfectly enough to play 3DS games!? (Misleading advertising there I think!!)

Sorry for being noob, but downgrade what? Any links you can point me to?
https://3ds.guide - on 11.0.0-33 you will need to use hardware, or a second system with custom firmware + DSiware. or wait until December where more exploits might be revealed.

Reactions: Leftnothing

pokemoner2500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any kind of NTR plugin that can press the 3DS buttons for you? I'm trying to find a way to just mash the A button for a while while being afk.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You gotta work and earn it