• Views 4,435,351
  • Replies 53,768
  • Likes 43

Darksphere92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow look at all these over priced New 3DS XLs even the US versions are overpriced on Amazon/Ebay, it seems im stuck with either Lime Green,Red, or Black lol.

Liby99

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey guys, I have some questions about arm9loaderhax for you (and even some things i'd like to be sure of).
So, installing arm9loaderhax mean that i can run unofficial programs before the launch of the firmware. So i can update my sysnand at the latest firmware, right? If i do that i will not be able to run homebrews that need a 9.2 firmware or below(like decrypt9 or emunand) from sysnand, but i will always be able to run them at the boot of my 3ds, right?
If i update my sysnand, how will i be able to downgrade to 9.2? I can just restore a Nand backup done with 9.2 firmware?
Using arm9loaderhax+luma+sysnand (without swapping nands) i can just copy all the files in the sd card and paste them on a new one if i want? (there isn't an emunand partition, is it?)
And now a strange question (XD): nintendo with new updates modified some boot features (like the introduction of the 2nd key and the OTP ability to be shutted down after 3.0 firmware), this means that in the future an update could prevent us to use arm9loaderhax for example introducing a check on key2?
Thanks

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I have some questions about arm9loaderhax for you (and even some things i'd like to be sure of).
So, installing arm9loaderhax mean that i can run unofficial programs before the launch of the firmware. So i can update my sysnand at the latest firmware, right? If i do that i will not be able to run homebrews that need a 9.2 firmware or below(like decrypt9 or emunand) from sysnand, but i will always be able to run them at the boot of my 3ds, right?
Yes things like D9 and your emunand can be launched before boot
If i update my sysnand, how will i be able to downgrade to 9.2? I can just restore a Nand backup done with 9.2 firmware?
You won't ever need to downgrade but if you do for some reason just restore the nand backup the guide makes.
H
Using arm9loaderhax+luma+sysnand (without swapping nands) i can just copy all the files in the sd card and paste them on a new one if i want? (there isn't an emunand partition, is it?)
You can just copy all files to a new one if you want yes becuase you don't use emunand.
And now a strange question (XD): nintendo with new updates modified some boot features (like the introduction of the 2nd key and the OTP ability to be shutted down after 3.0 firmware), this means that in the future an update could prevent us to use arm9loaderhax for example introducing a check on key2?
Thanks
I remember reading somewhere that doing that would brick almost any 3ds that tries to update hacked or not.

Reactions: Liby99

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there an updated serial/Firmware list floating around, anyone know what the latest FW 3DSxls are shipping with what the shelfs looking like lately?

Firion Hope

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a blank black tile on my 3ds home menu that I can't launch, and in my fbi menu in the red section there's something that shows up as only ????, think they're related and it's safe to delete?

Also whats notification bomb, is it safe to delete?

gerkyo38

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have a blank black tile on my 3ds home menu that I can't launch, and in my fbi menu in the red section there's something that shows up as only ????, think they're related and it's safe to delete?

Also whats notification bomb, is it safe to delete?

Dont delete it,its part of your 3ds nand,check in "titles" and delete the red numbers after the last green name,but beware delete only the last numbers that are after the green title,it fix the black title in your 3ds menu,good luck!

Update your FBI to the last version before.

Reactions: Firion Hope

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it safe to use your NNID on EmuNAND if you install .cia games? I haven't had my NNID on EmuNAND in a long time so I forgot if tickets only go to SD or if they sync with your NNID's ticket.db file.

jimwhat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to load browserhax (N3DS 11.0), it tries to play a video and then an error pops up and closes the web browser. I don't even see the colors for browserhax, just some video play buttons. Any tips?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Is it safe to use your NNID on EmuNAND if you install .cia games? I haven't had my NNID on EmuNAND in a long time so I forgot if tickets only go to SD or if they sync with your NNID's ticket.db file.
Yes it is safe. Fake tickets (for games you haven't bought) won't transfer if you do a system transfer though.

MrDorito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem with SafeA9LHInstaller v2.0.3
I get the error: "Error: payload_stage1.bin doesn't exist or exceeds max size."
Ive tried putting it on root, Ive tried putting it in (H:/luma/payloads), any help?

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes it is safe. Fake tickets (for games you haven't bought) won't transfer if you do a system transfer though.
Thanks and I know they don't transfer. There were just people saying installed tickets synced to your account around the time ticket injection was discovered/developed. Or that cia installer tickets sync to the eshop. Not familiar with reverse engineering so I don't know if it's true or if it was confirmed false.

Last edited by RedBlueGreen,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks and I know they don't transfer. There were just people saying installed tickets synced to your account around the time ticket injection was discovered/developed. Or that cia installer tickets sync to the eshop. Not familiar with reverse engineering so I don't know if it's true or if it was confirmed false.
Nope fake tickets will just work on the console they're on and won't affect your NNID in any way :-)

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Injected tickets that the system sees as good. Like the ones used for ticket injecting with the eShop
Oh no I counted those under the umbrella as fake even if that might not be the correct technical word. Anything not registered with the servers as bought (just with your console).

Reactions: RedBlueGreen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.