• Views 4,458,799
  • Replies 53,774
  • Likes 43

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hello everyone, I am a noob with a question.

Recently bought 3dslink, arrived today, I did the setup but was alarmed when i could not get to this stage:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b...C-B64F-476A-81CE-B31ED2E5C815_zpshp4uu1wk.jpg I pressed L + Nintendo DS Profile but it just gives me a blank screen indefinitely.

I need this menu to backup nand and for emunand so can someone help me find it or have I just bought a dud card? Thank you. Your help is appreciated.

Keep trying until it works.
Got a noob question:
I ordered a Gateway but currently I'm playing a game on a retail cartridge. I read that it's possible to dump retail games with a new function of Gateway Omega 2.1, so I asked myself if it would be possible to just dump the game I'm playing in order to use the dump+savegame on my Gateway. The thing is that i just rented the game and have to give it back in a couple of days and I'm afraid that someone who rents it after me, will erase my savegame before I can finish it.

So is ist possible to "dump savgames" by dumping the original retail cartridge or will the savegame just not get dumped at all so that I would have to start over again?

IIRC the savegame isn't dumped, unless it's a CARD2 game.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Dunno man, I've tried like 6 times now, I just loaded 3D Tetris so I know the card works, however, how long should it take? I wasn't aware it was a chance thing.

Since it's based on GW2.0b1 it's very buggy. Try another SD card.
Also it might brick your 3DS.

Prothean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam

Luthic

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So I got my Gateway this morning and set it up with the instructions found on the internet.
I wanted to try it with a game (Mario Tennis) but after I enabled Gateway Mode and put the SD Card (with Games) in the red Gateway Card my 3DS just won't recognize that there is a game on it. It just doesn't show up.

Do I have to update the Gateway in some way or do I have to activate so that I can play region free games?
I'm going crazy at the moment because I don't understand why the game won't work/show up....

Edit: ugh...nevermind....didn't know that I hab to press SELECT so that it will be recognized.

Smidget

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have some retail games to get me to 4.4, is that fine to use with Gateway or should I make sure to get it to 4.5? I of course will be using emunand anyways...

lucasferrr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hi guys,with the news from gateway omega 2.1 benn able to run e shop games, wich are the eshop games that already have been dumped to 3ds?

zb123

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I did a system transfer from one 3ds emunand to another, but my save files didn't transfer (for Phoenix Wright), how do I do this? Thanks!

zb123

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nope. emuNand is stored in a separate partition on your sd card.

So could I instead delete the "Nintendo 3DS" existing folder and replace it with the one from the older SD with the saves, because if I add it on top of the other files it's an added 600mb.

lambstone

No. Nyet. 不. Non. Nein.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
So could I instead delete the "Nintendo 3DS" existing folder and replace it with the one from the older SD with the saves, because if I add it on top of the other files it's an added 600mb.

You can try. I'm sorry I can't give you a more precise answer, I'm not really sure about the folder hierarchy. Just keep a backup of both SD cards and you can move stuff around till it works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Duh duh duh!