• Replies 53,774
  • Likes 43

misterb98

Moral Gateway User. Wat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but the system will automatically download system updates and bug you to install them. If you use emuNAND, this is not a problem.

For my own question, does anyone know why simply having parental controls in general enabled blocks my EUR copy of A Link Between Worlds on my US 3DS from running without a parental controls pin? Even disabling rating restrictions will not get rid of the prompt, a pin is still required to launch.

Is anybobdy else experiencing this? My parents still want parental controls on :P

pudink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just go back to your default settings of you initial setup for the emunand. So you're running emunand 4.5 again (by example) and it will run Yoshi's new island. Don't forget to backup your current CFW 7.0.x because maybe you'll need it in the future!

thanks for the response.

how doI go back to the default settings?
I dont want to do anything wrong so a quıick explanation would come in handy.

and also I couldnt understand what you meant by" backup your current CFW 7.0.x"

do you want me to back up my nand?

thanks mate

pedreters2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone guide me to take advantage of the Pokemon 3ds promo? I have an american 3dsXL and AC:NL, so I think I qualify.

Since the beggining I refused to use emunand, so I have no idea how to set everything up, it's been like 2 months since the last time I used the 3ds fearing the brick! (Pretty sure I still have the last firm, so I guess step 1 is changing it...). If it helps I have never connected to the internet with it.

Thanks!

JumpingShadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys, you've been pretty useful when I first got my 3DS, Gateway and pokemon X. Now i have a new question and I hope someone would be able to help me with it.

I have the latest emunand and been using the 2.0b1 loader (for obvious reasons) after at first using 2.0b2 to access the eshop and dld the update for pokemon to play online. I've since then been using classic mode and the 2.0b1 loader and played smoothly.

Today i got Animal Crossing NL and I wanna play it online too, but i'm not sure if I can use the game's internal "update data" safely to dld any patch there might be to allow me to play online, or if it might screw up my 4.4 original firmware. Or is there a way to update the game through the eshop like for pokemon, in which case i need to put back the 2.0b2 loader just for accessing the eshop and retrieving the patch? I'm curious how people who have both the game and play on emunand with gateway classic mode have done this.

Thanks in advance for the help guys :)

KnightMario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well hello there.
I recently bought a 4.5 firmware 3ds and would like to run emunand on it using my r4i card ( http://www.r4isdhc.com white card) is there anyway to do this or do I need MT card's or gateway's if I have to actual card that they make?

Prothean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, so I recently bought a 3DS XL 4.4 and a 3DS Link and I have 2 noobish questions:

1. Can I download Ace Attorney Dual Destinies from eShop and play with Emunand without updating my firmware?
2. How do I go about doing this?

EDIT: my apologies, a bit of searching revealed you can indeed play the eshop Ace Attorney game via Emunand but I still need a hand figuring out how to it done. Help guys?

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well hello there.
I recently bought a 4.5 firmware 3ds and would like to run emunand on it using my r4i card ( http://www.r4isdhc.com white card) is there anyway to do this or do I need MT card's or gateway's if I have to actual card that they make?
You don't need anything else than your R4i to run EmuNAND. But you can't use it to play ROMs.

jugg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes I have a problem.
I bought this flash cartridge which is an r4i wood for 3ds because I have a 3ds. I tried putting gbaDS on it so I can play my favorite games on it. well I loade a clean pkmn firered rom and it worked fine until I went to route 1. now everytime I run into a pokemon in the grass it freezes and the screen malfunctions. can someone help me I really need help. does gbaDS even work for 3ds?

zool80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
But I saw something about gateway bricking systems not using their official card, would this have a chance of bricking my system?

From what I've heard original GW cards can also brick your system. Not sure which one is true but someone on youtube mentioned that there were other videos proving this. I would be careful with GW until they have updated their FW fixing this issue. But this is just what I've heard, not sure if it is 100% accurate.

EDIT: Here is the source where I got this info from

KnightMario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like I'll be using MT card's emunand. I didn't know they took out the brick code altogether ( well they made a version themselves without it) so I'm pretty happy about this. Thanks!

RocketRon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.guru.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've got an R4i SDHC silver card witch does play normal ds games on my other 3ds. Can i interchange this card with my GW exploited 3ds xl? Or do i need some futher steps?

Read something about running the exploid every time you change the cards..? Is that true?

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've got an R4i SDHC silver card witch does play normal ds games on my other 3ds. Can i interchange this card with my GW exploited 3ds xl? Or do i need some futher steps?

Read something about running the exploid every time you change the cards..? Is that true?
You have to run the GW_INSTALL.NDS every time you use a DS mode flashcard with your GW 3DS.

jugg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes so apparently I got the name of the emulator wrong
its called gbaemu4ds and I have another problem. it can't retain a save file. literally I save the game and then theres nothing there.this is getting annoying because I don't want to restart my file every time I play that game '
someone plz help. oh and it started doing this this morning it wasn't doing it last night

AngryRussianKid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
anyone know where i can get the MT Card that accepts paypal?
Now, Nintendo and Paypal are bros, they close transactions from flashcard shops. Reseller suggests you to send money to other account with different details("money to friend", not "flashcard gateway to stole games on nintendo 3ds"). If you want only paypal, you should deal with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_sJ79aDQTeQ?si=dCPYbyGhZ8OFK8nb