• Replies 53,821
  • Likes 44

CrystalForce

I'm gonna "fix" that spaghetti.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trying to downgrade using PlaiSysUpdater gets me stuck on "HAX INIT..." always. I've tried upwards of 6 times at this point. Normal sysUpdater gives me a black screen, and SafeSysUpdater gives me "Can't get am:u service ... try again :x". I'm using ninjhax 1.1...
Oh, guess this is due to me using ninjhax 1.1 rather than 2.whatever.

Wiitill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Use Hourglass9 or Decrypt9 to inject it into SysNAND. I recommend Hourglass9.

Files we'll need:
Universal Inject Generator: https://github.com/d0k3/Universal-Inject-Generator/archive/master.zip
FBI: https://github.com/Steveice10/FBI/releases/

The following steps are for Decrypt9, Hourglass9 should be somewhat similar and easier. I am just copying and pasting from my own guide, since I rather not type out everything again lol. The concept should be similar in both though.

1. Go to "SysNAND Options", then "Miscellaneous...", then select the "Health & Safety Dump" option to dump Health & Safety to hs.app.
2. Once done, Press B to return to the menu, then press Select to safely eject your SD card.
3. Put your SD Card into your computer.
4. Extract the contents of the Universal Inject Generator .zip to somewhere on your computer.
5. Then copy both hs.app from your SD card and FBI.cia from the FBI zip to the input folder.
6. Double click go.bat (or execute go.sh with Terminal on Linux, or double click Mac_inject_launcher.app on Mac)
7. Copy FBI_inject_with_banner.app to the root of your SD card and reinsert your SD card into your 3DS.
8. Press B on Decrypt9, while still in "Miscellaneous... (SysNAND)", select the "Health & Safety Inject" option. (Otherwise go to "SysNAND Options", then "Miscellaneous...", and select the "Health & Safety Inject" option.)
9. Enter the button confirmation.
10. Press down once and make sure it has selected FBI_inject_with_banner.app, then press A and wait for it to finish injecting.

Thanks, I did this before but it must have vanished on some step along the way. It worked fine to do this again and I'm now finished with the guide with the exception of the final system update to 11!

Thank you all!

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
I've got a question and somewhat of a fault..

Just turned on my 2DS, the screens are kinda like, blurry? Which wasn't how they was before..

I have A9LH 'Updated' SysNAND with Luma3DS CFW, im not sure whats wrong with it?

Could it be the SD Card? - Sandisk ProUltra 16GB Class 10

Thanks!~

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I've got a question and somewhat of a fault..

Just turned on my 2DS, the screens are kinda like, blurry? Which wasn't how they was before..

I have A9LH 'Updated' SysNAND with Luma3DS CFW, im not sure whats wrong with it?

Could it be the SD Card? - Sandisk ProUltra 16GB Class 10

Thanks!~
Have you tried to turn it off and on?(Dumb question ik)

CrystalForce

I'm gonna "fix" that spaghetti.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so I want to update my redNAND to 10.3, but I can't access the internet (also why I'm not using A9LH). Would I be able to use sysUpdater in redNAND to update it?

cc2918

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks a lot iAqua & BobDoleOwndU.
i was able to install a9lh to o3ds and n3ds xl.

although i have more questions if anyone can answer.
during the n3ds xl a9hl installation through browser. my screen was glitched and followed https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Troubleshooting#ts_safe_a9lh_screen
blindly pressed [select] then press [A] since it wouldnt auto-reboot.

how can i confirm that a9lh been successfully installed?
to confirm, does a9lh prevent me from booting up without sd card?(related to above question)

am i allowed to access eshop through main menu? or only through hb?
am i allowed to install any online patch cia installed games?
am i allowed to play online using .CIA formatted games?

ty in advance.

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico

during the n3ds xl a9hl installation through browser. my screen was glitched and followed https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Troubleshooting#ts_safe_a9lh_screen

to confirm, does a9lh prevent me from booting up without sd card?(related to above question)

ty in advance.
Yes, if you take the sd card out, and turn on the 3ds. It will automatically turn off if A9LH worked

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

ty in advance.
Provided A9LH has been installed correctly:

Yes, you will be able to access the eShop through the main menu.

All cias are natively online compatible, but yes you should be able to install any cia.

Yes, you can play online using cias. They use your console's header instead of a cart header, so to Nintendo it will look the same as a legitimately purchased game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ughhhh so hard to find, "Marmalade Boy" lol my girlfriend wants this weird movie.... I wonder if...