Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pyrmon24 said:
iFish said:
It is a good thing I don't plan to buy it right away
smile.gif
I may wait until the next iteration. Anyone else will do that?
dude i was all psyched up to buy it as soon as it came out, now I have extra patience to wait for the DECENT games to come out (ie: Ocarina of Time and Kid Icarus) to buy the bastard console. Perhaps the Austra-merican launch games will be a better batch though. I seriously hope so, or some of NOA's employees will be waiting a few extra months to be paid better.

Traversal

Soooo cool!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why everyone is freaking out, I mean, this is the Japanese launch lineup, I'm sure other launch lineups will be different as they always are, even if it's slightly different. Besides, there are quiet a few good games from the looks of it, so it'll be alright.

*Edit* If anything, at least I won't be desperately wanting to get a game right away once I spend all my money on the 3DS.
wink.gif

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Traverse96 said:
I don't know why everyone is freaking out, I mean, this is the Japanese launch lineup, I'm sure other launch lineups will be different as they always are, even if it's slightly different. Besides, there are quiet a few good games from the looks of it, so it'll be alright.
AMEN. Here's to hoping Australia gets Kid Icarus and/or Ocarina of Time straight up.n EDIT: Maybe Metal Gear thhough, I would like that to be a release game, I liked the previous ones.

Goli

RPG
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Traverse96 said:
This is launching just a few days before March begins, and the 3DS is launching in March in the west.
I doubt it will be too different (if it's different AT ALL).
Now that I think about it, it may have even less games.
However, we haven't taken into account VC and 3DSWare games, assuming they're out at launch too.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
leeday100196 said:
Traverse96 said:
AMEN. Here's to hoping Australia gets Kid Icarus and/or Ocarina of Time straight up.

I don't think the launch line ups are going to differ so much. Late February release for Japan vs March release for the rest of the world doesn't leave a large gap of time to push out more translated launch titles. If it isn't on the Japanese launch list, I don't really foresee it being on the launch list anywhere else either.

If anything, we'll have less launch titles due to poor localization planning.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
professor layton wont be on any other launch list anyway, the 4th game hasnt even been announced for english release yet

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nathan Drake said:
leeday100196 said:
Traverse96 said:
AMEN. Here's to hoping Australia gets Kid Icarus and/or Ocarina of Time straight up.

I don't think the launch line ups are going to differ so much. Late February release for Japan vs March release for the rest of the world doesn't leave a large gap of time to push out more translated launch titles. If it isn't on the Japanese launch list, I don't really foresee it being on the launch list anywhere else either.

If anything, we'll have less launch titles due to poor localization planning.
so true, but we can pray, can't we? Bloody Japs get everything first, the lucky bastards. (No offence to them of course if you're a Jap reading this, I'm just envious.) In this case, I might buy my 3DS, use it for my DS games until the GOOD batch of games come out, buy one or two of them, then PLAY LIKE A MADMAN on them! I'm still getting the 3DS as soon as it comes out, whether or not I have a 3DS game to play with it.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I really want on that list is Nintendogs, I've never really played a Layton gaem before (lolnoob.). Kid Icarus, Dead or alive, and MGS, I thought at least one of those should be on there, though :/

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sorry, I will avoid buying a 3DS since the production of these devices are complex and require time to build. Massive demand can ruin the productivity of the device. The 3DS slider is going to be the main issue, if its like the slider that doesn't lock then its going to be loose and cause a lot of complaints.

On-topic: I need Konami to make a final decent game of Boktai. They seriously need to redeem themselves from that crappy DS game 'Lunar Knights'. If they want too...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @genistopitauniverfrocrami, What drugs is this dude on?
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    CRAZY HAMBURGER
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @NinStar both nes remix 1 and 2 had some stinkers in there
    +1
    but at least 2 doesn't have sports games
    loved nes remix, but hated having to play Baseball, Tennis and Golf in order to progress
    +1
    or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.
    Yesterday I learned my BD Burner drive can burn CD's at 56X lol
  • cearp @ cearp:
    What stuff were you burning?
    I used to burn tons of dvds (data files) many years ago, but haven't burnt a disk in ages.
    My car actually reads MP3 CD's lol
    So mix CDs for myselt :)
    Pantera, Metallica, Hollywood Undead, Five Finger Death Punch, some others lol
    I can put like 90 songs on a CD lol
    if only it could read dvds then you would just need 1 disc
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i tell ya what, i could go for a fuckin gyro right about now
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I hope your brother is doing ok Mr BakerMan
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool
    +1
    BakerMan yeah me too.... maybe that's gonna be dinner for me there is this place near me I have been dying to try and they have them lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I miss usb mp3 players they were shit but at the time a go to
    @The Real Jdbye, I thought about that and I have blank DVD's and Blurays but honestly after like 90 songs I just listen to it a couple of hundred times toss it out and burn something else or have like 2-3 CD's. Florida here the heat in the car tends to ruin the CD's after like a few months even commercial pressed ones don't last too long.
    my music collection is just too big, i require variety
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: my music collection is just too big, i require variety