3DS cartridges could store up to 8GB

steves334

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Waflix said:
How about a Flash Cart with a USB-Port? You can buy an external disk from 1TB for 100 euro's (I don't know about the dollars). 1TB : 8GB = 125.
For 100 euro's you can buy 125 games. But you still have to buy the Flash Cart itself, and you can't walk a lot.

NOOOOOOO!!!!!

thats crazy. the card would waste power. or need battieries. i dont know how it would work but it would reallly suck and everyone would hate it. and if they do make it i hope you smash your hard drive when u walk off with your 3DS and u forget its connected to a usb cable and a hard drive

they will do SDXC card. they hold 32GB to 2TB!! screw hard drives. i want a 2TB card.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
steves334 said:
Waflix said:
How about a Flash Cart with a USB-Port? You can buy an external disk from 1TB for 100 euro's (I don't know about the dollars). 1TB : 8GB = 125.
For 100 euro's you can buy 125 games. But you still have to buy the Flash Cart itself, and you can't walk a lot.

NOOOOOOO!!!!!

thats crazy. the card would waste power. or need battieries. i dont know how it would work but it would reallly suck and everyone would hate it. and if they do make it i hope you smash your hard drive when u walk off with your 3DS and u forget its connected to a usb cable and a hard drive

they will do SDXC card. they hold 32GB to 2TB!! screw hard drives. i want a 2TB card.
SDXC's seem plausible.

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
8BitWalugi said:
steves334 said:
Waflix said:

NOOOOOOO!!!!!

SDXC's seem plausible.

It was just an idea...
cry.gif

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
SoulSnatcher said:
steves334 said:
You're going to love SDXC cards. Especially the price.
$399.99 (64GB) and $699.99 (128GB).
Woo! Can't wait for my 2TB to get here! I ordered it last week! Yeah! I am not being sarcastic here and implying that hardly anyone is going to buy those because of the price!

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
If a flashcart would be made for the 3DS I'm fine with only being able to store 1-3 games at a time.
It would really make me want to complete the games I have, since having to many games make you play a little with every game without really completing any.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't do that he'll cry and tell you to listen to him instead