• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

37 Republicans voted against Respect for Marriage Act in the Senate

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
so you believe a fictional series of books
Sorry, I never said I believed in Harry Potter or in Superman...and their should be different words to decipher the "unities" you are talking about depending of the unities in question, as I just said, and a unity between a man/woman and a man/man or woman/woman are each not the same, just like a unity between a robot/man, animal/man are not the same so not the same word should be used.

CommanderCool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I never said I believed in Harry Potter or in Superman...and their should be different words to decipher the "unities" you are talking about depending of the unities in question, as I just said, and a unity between a man/woman and a man/man or woman/woman are each not the same, just like a unity between a robot/man, animal/man are not the same so not the same word should be used.
but you believe in a fictional series of books and wish to distinguish love because of those fictional series of books. you differentiate the love of human to human because it doesn't befit a set of definitions as put together by a fictional series of books. you even go as far to compare said loves in between human to human to human and animal, dehumanizing people in the process for their forms of love which do not befit your extremely fucked-up definitions interpreted by said fictional series of books.

as lumstar put it: who gives a fuck what your fiction has to say about other people's love?

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France

Lumstar I don't really care about religions, but unlike you, I respect the religion of all country, I care more about science, you can love a dog if you want, you wont be able to procreate naturally in a gay/lesbian and call it whatever you steal from others, it wont be the DNA of both...you can't help it....It's science, sorry, you can adopt but trully...It's just stealing someone else's kid like a cuckoo bird. The word "Wedding" involves possible true procreation.

CommanderCool i've never talked about books of science fiction...As usual, it's in your head ^^
Be careful for a punch in your face from someone of another belief of your own your don't respect when you go in their country, luckily, the world don't belong to you, you cannot impose your vision thinking everyone "can do what they want" to the entire world and I can't either.
Ps: Begining to think that Americans deserve "the Day After Tomorrow" they are facing, being the biggest polluter of the world, same thing for laws....

Last edited by mrmagicm,

CommanderCool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Lumstar I don't really care about religions, but unlike you, I respect the religion of all country, I care more about science, you can love a dog if you want, you wont be able to procreate naturally in a gay/lesbian and call it whatever you steal from others, it wont be the DNA of both...you can't help it....It's science, sorry, you can adopt but trully...It's just stealing someone else's kid like a cuckoo bird. The word "Wedding" involves possible true procreation.

CommanderCool i've never talked about books of science fiction...As usual, it's in your head ^^
Be careful for a punch in your face from someone of another belief of your own your don't respect when you go in their country, luckily, the world don't belong to you, you cannot impose your vision thinking everyone "can do what they want" to the entire world and I can't either.
Ps: Begining to think that Americans deserve "the Day After Tomorrow" they are facing, being the biggest polluter of the world, same thing for laws....
so i have to be as bigoted as you to survive a punch to the face. spoken by a true believer in the texts of fiction! im saved! i believe in santa claus, god, allah, the easter bunny, and trickle down capitalism!

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Your rant includes all infertile and straight people that can't or don't want to do "true procreation". As for "DNA of both", in-vitro gametogenesis is already being researched.

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France

KingVamp...."in-vitro gametogenesis is already being researched"...you can also create a Frankenstein or a homonculus, this is those persons trying to destroy the world with Ogm biological humans, like labs creating Covids, no one wants this, those person creating other humans to cure them or satisfy them, like on "the island", those people wanting to do that deserve death....They just don't have the right to go against nature, they bring shit to the world :shit:

Last edited by mrmagicm,

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They just don't have the rights to go against nature, they bring shit to the world :shit:[/HEADING]
You typing this, is going against nature. The internet doesn't happen naturally. Do you not take any medicine? Are you going to deny surgery? What's exactly do you mean by "going against nature"?

JaapDaniels

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

KingVamp...."in-vitro gametogenesis is already being researched"...you can also create a Frankenstein or a homonculus, this is those persons trying to destroy the world with Ogm biological humans, like labs creating Covids, no one wants this, those person creating other humans to cure them or satisfy them, like on "the island", those people wanting to do that deserve death....They just don't have the right to go against nature, they bring shit to the world :shit:

Bigger letters! for i don't understand myself and am in desperate need of someone else to tell me i'm not the crazy one!
we don't understand your point of view, it makes no sence. i did gave you a history lesson, and you didn't see it.
  • You want historical value of a word to stay the same that is already changed a million times makes no sence.
  • You don't care for love either, so that ain't your problem either.
  • You say that you don't care for what one loves, so that can't be it.
  • You say it's not religious.
  • Somehow i don't really think you understand history, science and the word "mariage"
It really makes no sence keeping this conversation with you for you don't seem to understand what you are defending yourself.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo can not create a "Frankenstein", may be you can create a Frankenstein's monster; but unless you clone the doctor will not be easy to create a specific person

Yes you can. But, you have to be with a girl, and do the no-no with her. yuuuuuk :(:angry:

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It really makes no sence keeping this conversation with you for you don't seem to understand what you are defending yourself.
I didn't wanna speak with a "disturb" wokish person like you at the first place, you were the "first".
You're way of thinking, your type of people, pretty sure you alway keep is "woke", thinking you are improving the world but only making things worst. Climate changing is due your people, pretty sure you travel all the time, have big cars, consume like Hell, have a lot and not needing it. It would be FUN comparing all what you have, your home and everything to what my family has.
Person like you bring SHIT to the world, so don't speak back to me.
"Going against nature is not to bring shit to the world", using internet brings shit indeed some could be right, but far less than bringing more people that will disturb even more the ecosystem, wokish child are just raised the wokish way to bring more shit. Just like the way they want to bring IA at all cost and bring shit to the world thinking it's good.
The is No REAL need for love to others, like insects don't love each others and live in a neutral way their lives, there is only a Symbiosis on Earth that makes everything at it's place, the only things of value in humanity that makes it different from animal is morality, you don't Wokish people don't have any moral, bringing new diseases like covid with your "tests", giving birth to babies that shouldn't be there and artificially increasing the number of people on Earth, bringing homonculus to humanity and destruction, taking parts from others human like in "the Island" movie because it's a good thing to be healthy Yourselves, this is what they think and way of thinking.... Religion just by mind is the way to go, it's learn you to respect lifes and other being like you, in the way you are, just like you are not meant to do certain things, your are not MEANT IN ANY WAY TO BE GOD.
Creating a Human being for 2 persons of same sex is Heresy, that's a FACT you cannot seems to admit because the truth makes you feel bad in the inside, that's all, you only try to convince yourself it's ok but it's not, that all!! You should have a big kick in your ugly face just because of doing that.
Please don't reply to me, whatever you say will never be the truth or right ^^

Last edited by mrmagicm,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.