1530 - Shining Force - Resurrection of the ..(U)

flaming_chicken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
usa is not "unpopular" people just don't ever like a world power. and by the way obanir u don't seem to be to popular yourself oohh!!!
happy.gif

flaming_chicken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
obanir u should no about world powers being hated on. remeber that is why the usa beat the crap out of the uk during the american revolution in the first place
smile.gif

flaming_chicken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
obanir u should no about world powers being hated on. remember that is why the usa beat the crap out of the uk during the american revolution in the first place
smile.gif

DarkNataku

Trophies
Website
www.evilcircuit.com
XP
Country
Canada
Actually, we don't like the USA because it's inhabitants are arrogant...I'm in a very good tech school at the moment and all of our American students who come here to study (We have about 50 at the moment) all have noticed one thing...they're really damn arrogant. And it's the truth. I have family from the states, I think it's an ok place to visit, not live and I care about my family a lot, but really, they're just as arrogant as any other "Proud" American. Oh, and just before I forget...CANADA IS NOT BLOODY COLD! You guys are freaks for thinking that. Canada gets just as hot as the rest of the US does during summer! GET OVER YOURSELVES DAMNIT!

Also, there's gonna be a Shining Force 2??!? Damn, can't wait for that...

obanir

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
usa is not "unpopular" people just don't ever like a world power. and by the way obanir u don't seem to be to popular yourself oohh!!!Â
happy.gif

QUOTE(flaming_chicken @ Jun 13 2004, 01:49 PM)obanir u should no about world powers being hated on. remember that is why the usa beat the crap out of the uk during the american revolution in the first placeÂ
smile.gif
Unpopular? Me? What you talking about fool?
And who said I'm British? I only live here, I'm a US citizen.
Now shut up and stop giving us a bad name retard.

flaming_chicken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oh the fat obanir is getting a little mad now. calm down before u get a stroke loser brit. and yes we are arrogant so wat? and so wat if i double posted? omg i double posted they really got me
laugh.gif
lol. just calm down geeks I talk about one or 2 guys and u geeks get all mad. wat r u guys like 20? wtf r u doing in here if you all are so old??!! and wat do you have to say to fight back? omg i double posted, omg i am sooo aroggent. at least i ain't fat loser geeks from canada and the uk.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
oh the fat obanir is getting a little mad now. calm down before u get a stroke loser brit. and yes we are arrogant so wat? and so wat if i double posted? omg i double posted they really got me
laugh.gif
lol. just calm down geeks I talk about one or 2 guys and u geeks get all mad. wat r u guys like 20? wtf r u doing in here if you all are so old??!! and wat do you have to say to fight back? omg i double posted, omg i am sooo aroggent. at least i ain't fat loser geeks from canada and the uk.
And with those silly remarks you're now suspended for seven days!

"fat loser geeks from Canada and the UK"? LOL!! That's rich!
biggrin.gif

Skelv_tnt

Trophies
Website
www.google.es
XP
Country
laugh.gif
hey, you forgot there's people from other places (from spain, 4 example, like me). at least we know other words appart from "geeks" and "fat losers"
sleep.gif

anyway, shaunj66 did his job so i won't continue with da game. let's see if this suspension calms you a bit
blink.gif

PEACE GUYS

back to the topic, anybody knows if shining force 2 will also be ported? i'd love it

PS: i still don't understand when he said " wat r u guys like 20? wtf r u doing in here if you all are so old??!!"...just no sense...old? xD

Draco Van Dam

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i think a ban would be a better option than a suspension in this case.... especially for someone that ignorant. oh well.... most 12 year old online "fat loser geeks" are like him.

as for the game, i'll have to check it out when i have enough time to download and play it. looks interesting though.

MonkeyHead79

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not going to start a flame war with chicken, but I am going to say I'm deeply offended by his posts. Seriously not all of Canada is "cold ass f*cK". Try coming to Vancouver Island sometime.
wink.gif
We rarely ever get snow in the winter, and the summers are barely different from spring, lol.

GoodKupo

It Was Me!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You guys love to bash about the U.S but you cant stand getting the country you live in bash/your country.So stop it ok.
On Topic:
If Shining Force 2 does come out i hope it harder than it genesis version.Shing Force 1 is way to easy.
It also a shock to see a gba port form genesis.

GoodKupo

It Was Me!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@obanir
Get rid of that sign.It dosnt fellow the rules.
kevo_the_man you started this whole thing and i bet you get mad when ppl bash on about your country.

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which is depressing, since it's probably the best signature on this site.

"It also a shock to see a gba port form genesis. "

It is?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning