Hacking 11.1.0-34 firmware update out

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok to both of you. I have no idea what CIA is. Basically Menuhax was just letting me be able to Access in a "menu" different applications when i held down L. I have no way to access that now other than maybe OOT. I have the physical copy of the game i just dont really know what to do. I have the new Galaxy 3ds and my gf has the Mario 3d land N3ds
So you don't even have OOtHax installed on the cartridge? If not you can't install it above 10.7 (The sploit installer will NOT work on 11.0-11.1 IIRC)

The only primary entry point that works on 11.1 is Smashhax. The only secondary exploits that work on 11.1 are Steelhax, OOtHax and Stickerhax.

These are the ONLY working HomeBrew exploits on 11.1 as of right now (Including HBL.cia)

Last edited by Majickhat55,

RJCline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you don't even have OOtHax installed on the cartridge? If not you can't install it above 10.7 (The sploit installer will NOT work on 11.0-11.1 IIRC)

The only primary entry point that works on 11.1 is Smashhax. The only secondary exploits that work on 11.1 are Steelhax, OOtHax and Stickerhax.

These are the ONLY working HomeBrew exploits on 11.1 as of right now (Including HBL.cia)
Ya i dont have it installed. So my only option right now is Super Smash bros?

i just keep getting unluckier and unluckier

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya i dont have it installed. So my only option right now is Super Smash bros?

i just keep getting unluckier and unluckier
Either that or you can use a 3DS on 10.7, use Browserhax to get to HomeBrew then install OOTHax on your cartridge, put the 11.1 payload on your SD card from Smealum github, then use the hack on your 11.1 3DS. If you don't have another 3DS lower than 11.0 with HomeBrew access then your only option is smashhacks, at least for the moment.

Reactions: RJCline

RJCline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either that or you can use a 3DS on 10.7, use Browserhax to get to HomeBrew then install OOTHax on your cartridge, put the 11.1 payload on your SD card from Smealum github, then use the hack on your 11.1 3DS. If you don't have another 3DS lower than 11.0 with HomeBrew access then your only option is smashhacks, at least for the moment.
ok well i dont even have a copy of ssb right now lol damn.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok well i dont even have a copy of ssb right now lol damn.
Yeah and if you don't have another entrypoint to HomeBrew you can't use OOtHAx/Steelhax anyway (No way to install the exploit) Unless you have a PowerSave and the OOT cartridge. You can install the exploit that way too.

Last edited by Majickhat55,

RJCline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
random question, i was going to test my streetpass home relay to see if it still worked. Well when i start the NbaHomepass thing it usually takes my wifi connection and makes a 2nd one called "Local Area 12" well i accidently right clicked that connection and clicked disable by accident lol any way to undo what i just accidently did?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
random question, i was going to test my streetpass home relay to see if it still worked. Well when i start the NbaHomepass thing it usually takes my wifi connection and makes a 2nd one called "Local Area 12" well i accidently right clicked that connection and clicked disable by accident lol any way to undo what i just accidently did?
Go into your network settings "Network and sharing center" then click Network adapter settings and it will show a list of all your network connections. Disabled or not, from there right click the Local Area 12 and re-enable it.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually did and it still does.
What error are you getting? I know OOTHAX takes a while to work sometimes. Back when I used it, I had maybe a 60% success rate when booting to HBL.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think the streetpass relay thing is broken atm...Just my luck
Lol you're not having much of that with this new update :(

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
What error are you getting? I know OOTHAX takes a while to work sometimes. Back when I used it, I had maybe a 60% success rate when booting to HBL.
So you actually need to download it from smea github? Wha about directly installing OoT3DHax using the sploit installer from HBL? wouldn't that work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Heyyyy lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the baker appears
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    so i signed up for a library takeout box a few weeks ago, and a couple weeks ago i got the takeout box
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    now stick with me
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i got a small bag of fritos, a tea bag of earl gray, a sticker of pixelated pepe the frog, a blue pair of sunglasses, and 2 books
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Teabag the fritos
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    one was a book called gone which is about everyone 15 or older suddenly fucking disappearing, and the other was fucking delicious in dungeon/dungeon meshi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    tl;dr i started reading dungeon meshi bc it was in a surprise box from my library, and i will try making one of the recipes from it, substituting the dungeon/fantasy ingredients for real world equivalents (like replacing basilisk with chicken)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No substituting allowed.
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    @BakerMan I got barometz. Do you want some?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    27th is going to be good entertainment first presidential debate
    Biden drools, Trump grabs them by the pussy.... Ughh lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Felon VS Meth overlord who will win
    My date tonight has 34 H boobs 🥰
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biden trips walking on stage rush to hospital Trump sneakingly lays Legos around Biden potum
    Lol I want them to play board games against each other
    Checkers, Monopoly, connect four lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I sunk your battleship you old senile geezer
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No matter, afterwards Trump will claim he won, and Biden won't even remember what happened or who he is.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I want Bidens mic to run out of batteries so he forgets what to say
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/4Kn9EpGqrOE?si=XTmr60_4iaY6Qcb9