Hacking 11.1.0-34 firmware update out

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ummm.... You didnt even read the github page right?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Or just enable a normal white theme while installing
Have you not been with the thread since the beginning where there are 10 pages of people all confirming that NTR was not working on 11.1 period without the compiled version submitted here.

No. I'm actually pretty smart. No need to be rude dude. Are YOU stupid? Why would the DEV himself upload a new compiled version if his last release worked for everyone?

Potatosalad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I have quedtion about normal luma? Does it need that boot ntr cfw? I never use cheat i dont even know what is ntr,sorry for my noobness and bad english

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol which is the EXACT thing I was talking about a couple pages back dude..... It wasn't on the github then and check the other link you sent, it was for the stable release.

Lol which is the EXACT thing I was talking about a couple pages back dude..... It wasn't on the github then and check the other link you sent, it was for the stable release.
He uploaded that to the thread, which is what I was talking about the entire time...... So yeah

DavidRO99

Average Ryzen user.
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North

He uploaded that to the thread, which is what I was talking about the entire time...... So yeah
I didnt read those couple pages back, dudee... I have better things to do than argue with someone over the internet so... fuck off

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then don't just assume someone is dumb because they knew about it prior. Sorry I didn't realize he had uploaded it to the page already. How about you fuck off.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Majickhat55,

RJCline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup. HomeBrew works on Oot3dHax and HBL.cia. "Most" other game based exploits do not work yet.
JKSM is installed as a CIA so u can run it anytime u would like
ok to both of you. I have no idea what CIA is. Basically Menuhax was just letting me be able to Access in a "menu" different applications when i held down L. I have no way to access that now other than maybe OOT. I have the physical copy of the game i just dont really know what to do. I have the new Galaxy 3ds and my gf has the Mario 3d land N3ds

MZ-4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My StreetPass relay gives no visitors on a 11.1 but plenty on a 11.0.
Maybe they changed the SSIDs or MACs the console is listening.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022: Great titles. I'm about to play some Pokémon Emerald. I need to lvl up +1