0695 NHL hitz 03 rom problems

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by Tac 21, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Tac 21
    OP

Tac 21 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 2, 2008
    Canada
    everyone rom I find for this game. the season mode doesn't work- it goes black and stops.

now, my brother claims that there is a proper working rom out there, can anyone direct me to a proper patch or a working rom? has anyone played this game and got it too work??

2. Tac 21
    OP

Feb 2, 2008
    Canada
    bump

3. velocity37

velocity37 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 4, 2007
    United States
    I found this IPS patch which is supposed to fix it. It goes from "4F1ADF75" to "CC875E72".

IPS Patch: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lznmzmnhdgy

Okay, mystery solved. I just fired up this game (clean: 4F1ADF75) on my 3-in-1. It doesn't freeze, but it complains about an EEPROM error, and then let's me play. It forgets my game after I reset though. I ran the patched (CC875E72) version and it didn't complain, and it remembered my game after I reset my DS.

I think the problem with this game is that, while technically 4F1ADF75 is a proper dump, it doesn't play well with the usual SRAM patching techniques.

4. Tac 21
    OP

Feb 2, 2008
    Canada
    Thank you- it works on VBA AND EZ flash III. a great fix- it solved my problem.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice