Gaming Zelda - Spirit Tracks help.

Silvermayne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, I know there is an official help page but this is not a question about getting help if I am stuck on another part of the game. I am running an M3i Zero flashcart and I even went through the patching process I was told to do, but even after the patch I had ended up still being stuck at the Nintendo screen when I first start up the game...

So basically my question pertains to that, I wish to know if there is a different patch that works to get around the Nintendo screen, or is it that I cannot play this game at all, despite the patch having been applied to the rom.

Ryufushichou

I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!
Trophies
XP
Country
Well for a start this has been answered about 1,000,000 times, the game creates a save to big for the m3 to read and it figures it as corrupt, and it freezes, you need to download the save that has been posted about 30 times, check this thread it will tell you what to do --> http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=194422

So please, please SEARCH the forum before making pointless threads.

Silvermayne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thing is, when I read that it has the fix for the M3i Sakura, and not the M3i Zero, so the fix does not help me unless it is the same thing only with a different firmware on the M3i.

Ryufushichou

I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!
Trophies
XP
Country
Silvermayne said:
Thing is, when I read that it has the fix for the M3i Sakura, and not the M3i Zero, so the fix does not help me unless it is the same thing only with a different firmware on the M3i.
The M3izero runs sakura firmware, so it is the fix for the m3i zero. geez why are there so many people who dont realize this. Its made by the same company, uses the same firmware only difference between m3i zero and m3 ds real is the zero runs on DSi there is no other difference, if you dont have the sakura firmware on your m3i, i suggest you put it on there, they are EXACTLY the same card, with the DSi compatibility difference.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Vincent Valentine said:
Well for a start this has been answered about 1,000,000 times, the game creates a save to big for the m3 to read and it figures it as corrupt, and it freezes, you need to download the save that has been posted about 30 times, check this thread it will tell you what to do --> http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=194422
So please, please SEARCH the forum before making pointless threads.

Seriously, I'm not even and M3Real/M3i Zero user and I knew that. (I use an Acekard 2 w/ AKAIO).

1) Switch to the Sakura Firmware. Link: M3 Sakura 1.44
2) Download this Patch and SAV from FileTrip.net. Link: Spirit Tracks Patch and SAV for M3 Sakura

QUOTEInstructions:
1. Extract the contents of lzst-fix.rar.
2. Copy the ROM into the xpa-zstc folder.
3. Make sure to rename the ROM to "xpa-lzst.nds".
4. Run xpa-zstc.bat to generate a patched ROM (xpa-lzst-cracked.nds).
5. Copy "xpa-lzst-cracked.nds" and "lzst.sav" onto your MicroSD card.
6. Rename "xpa-lzst-cracked.nds" and "lzst.sav" file so that they have the same name.
7. Disable any cheats, RTS, soft-reset, slow-motion, etc. in the NDS Game Settings.
8. Enjoy!

3) Done. Was that so hard?

I simply reiterated what Vincent said....

~ Jon

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder where he has been for the past few days.
wtf.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1