Hacking Zelda? I need Zelda!

thadrizzle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if you do not have a copy of Zelda Twighlight prince? (And I assume it's that one). Is there any other way to mod the system? Am I missing something? I have been @ it all night trying to get it right and looks like it all comes down to this game.....HELP
Please.
unsure.gif

megatron_lives

Trophies
Website
www.enthalpynet.co.uk
XP
Country
Sigh!

dude, you're well behind. You need banner bomb, Twilight hack is dead!

But before that, I suggest you do some reading around the forum, get yourself informed and maybe follow one of the stickied guides under the hacking forum to get your wii modded

Enjoy

WaRMarinE

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
thadrizzle said:
What if you do not have a copy of Zelda Twighlight prince? (And I assume it's that one). Is there any other way to mod the system? Am I missing something? I have been @ it all night trying to get it right and looks like it all comes down to this game.....HELP
Please.
unsure.gif

LOL, You have been looking for a method to mod your console "all the night" and the only thing you found is Twilight Hack?

Did you even lookd at the date of those sites? Hahaha, im not trying to be rude or anything but you should have looked here in GBATemp.net or any other Homebrew site at the tutorials, its not very hard and remember that Google is not the only option./

elmariachi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WaRMarinE said:
thadrizzle said:
Please.
unsure.gif

LOL, You have been looking for a method to mod your console "all the night" and the only thing you found is Twilight Hack?

Did you even lookd at the date of those sites? Hahaha, im not trying to be rude or anything but you should have looked here in GBATemp.net or any other Homebrew site at the tutorials, its not very hard and remember that Google is not the only option./

even google comes up with bannerbomb these days xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1