Emulation Gaming ROM Hack Zelda Skyward Sword PAL Action Replay Codes

raven77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi!

First of all, this is for the PAL version of "Skyward Sword", but that version has the english language included. So I hope thats okay. Since many gecko codes for Zelda "Skyward Sword" do not work properly or not at all, and I didn't find other good working codes in the net, I have created a few action replay codes for the game myself. I have tried them on 2 different dolphin versions and they worked. In the game there are sometimes several items on one address. Only the respective value is different. Because of this it may happen that some codes overlap if you activate several or all at once. Therefore try a little bit around. I think it's best to save correctly (ingame save) after activating the codes and not just by save state. Then load the game again and everything should work. Especially for the "Bugs & Material" cheat codes. Since I am still at the beginning of the game, I have not yet been able to create codes for all things. To use these codes just put the "SOUP01.ini" file in the "GameSettings" folder. It's in the "User" folder of the emulator folder.

And two last things. The moonjump code works fine but needs a button activator code. Its the same code like the gecko code but the gecko button activator doesn't work. I tried several variants but I couldn't get it right. Maybe can someone find the right button activator and post it here or per PM to me. Also a patch or serial code for all the "Bugs & Material" cheat codes would be great.

And the second. The "Inf. Bombs" code only works if you buy some bombs or you use the first code on the list (Activates Inf. Arrows x20 + Inf. Bombs x10). If somebody has a question about a code just write. Have fun gambling!

bye

Attachments

• SOUP01.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 74

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol