Hacking Homebrew fe100's key grabber says it can't write any of the keys i've input.

infiniteJestre

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry if this has been answered before, i couldn't find any posts about it. second sorry for being a complete noob at any wii modding and forum posting (i got into homebrew like 2 weeks ago).

i'm trying to unpack a save from my wii, and fe100 isn't writing the files i need. am i missing something? the error window i attached is the exact same for all the write errors, except with the other key names replacing the sd-key; didn't think anyone would want 8 images of nearly identical text so i only added one. i've attempted manual copy-pasting keys from the keys.txt and inserting via the keygrabber's buttons (nand is the only option for the ng-priv that worked, the xyzzy gave me a 'Not at this time' error?)

1711925664199.png

1711925614041.png
1711925716527.png

Post automatically merged:

btw if anyone has a better method/option for extracting and reading save data feel free to mention it

Last edited by infiniteJestre,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...