Gaming Zelda BOTW - Low-res textures?

• Thread starter KingpinSlim
  • Start date
  • Views 75,080
  • Replies 584
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
You really think i wasn't aware of this?
Or how Nintendo purposefully delayed the releas eon the Wii U so had at least one proper title during the switch launch?
Most are aware of it, it's just something worth mentioning, is all. If it wasn't for the Switch, Zelda:BotW would've been released back in 2015 or 2016.

pkpacman09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, same problem here... installed in external hdd game and update and it seems a wii game and framerate is bad as fuck.. when i go to a town is like 15 or 20 fps

any fix?

Reactions: Subtle Demise
K

KingpinSlim

OP
hello, same problem here... installed in external hdd game and update and it seems a wii game and framerate is bad as fuck.. when i go to a town is like 15 or 20 fps

any fix?
Sorry. No fix.
Maybe it will be patched eventually. Maybe not.
Try cooking in the game tho! Really fun and worthwhile!

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The game looks gorgeous on my 4K 55" TV, the performance is excellent without any drop on fps so far :D

16806717_1383797995005057_379355335805053854_n.jpg

16997843_1383801078338082_4739370336150271906_n.jpg

K

KingpinSlim

OP
Yes, it does have sharpness boost, frame rate boost and anti-alias plus noise reduction :D
So it looks nice because you have a very nice TV, but the game itself still has issues.
I set my sharpness super-low so i wont have ti stare at aliasing all the time.
Just wish they had done the game some justice and invested more time in the wii u version.

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So it looks nice because you have a very nice TV, but the game itself still has issues.
I set my sharpness super-low so i wont have ti stare at aliasing all the time.
Just wish they had done the game some justice and invested more time in the wii u version.

I have no complaint at all because at least I have the game early to play with. A pre-order to pickup on launch date awaits so it's a huge advantage for me because of hype ~_~.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i'm not mistaken, Xenoblade chronicles X had some DLC that allow for improved gameplay. Perhaps the same is possible for this game if there is a update on eshop after release? I dunno if is the same thing but i remember downloading something to make the game better. :unsure:

Then again, people should know that WII U Games are all 720P upscaled to 1080P while switch is 900P. But maybe check the settings on the wii u system? Disable gamepad? (Could maybe change the problem)

pkpacman09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its so strange cause when you arrive to horses town or towns with houses . the frame drops ar amazing... i dont believe that it works like that.. im installing the update in internal hdd.. will see

Reyn_the_Insane

Mega Man Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it does have sharpness boost, frame rate boost and anti-alias plus noise reduction :D
You need to tell that to Xbots and Sony Ponies. Maybe their hearts will soften.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You need to tell that to Xbots and Sony Ponies. Maybe their hearts will soften.
Legit my friend said the graphics were bad. I swear all he cares about are graphics and not game quality.

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
weird, mine doesnt seem to have a problem with the textures at all. iv had a few frame drops and one point where the game froze for a split second, but other than that, the game is great. i have noticed the framerate drop to about 25 or so if you ride a horse into a village, but i think its just because i went in too fast, and stuff hadnt loaded in yet, because its fine after a few seconds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_