Gaming Yugioh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus(J) Hype

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok guys AFXP is NOT a trojan it is a japanese hosting site and the rom link is indeed on that 2ch site what is NOT there is the frickin password you need for the file.

Nox2486

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Boris I could quite happly kept this quiet, its not hard go to the link I posted, scroll down to message 320, there is a link, I cannot just post it as its against the boards rules.

Boris5000

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nox2486 said:
Boris I could quite happly kept this quiet, its not hard go to the link I posted, scroll down to message 320, there is a link, I cannot just post it as its against the boards rules.

I found said link, and I would thank you, unfortunatly it's been 404'd (for me anyway, what about you guys)

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nox2486 said:
True some people are even too lazy to rank their brains a BIT.
thx for the link Nox2486, but did you find the password yet? I'm still scrolling and looking.xD

QUOTEI found said link, and I would thank you, unfortunatly it's been 404'd (for me anyway, what about you guys)

Ever tried to put a h before the ttp?LOL

Boris5000

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Romsstar said:
Romsstar said:
Nox2486 said:
True some people are even too lazy to rank their brains a BIT.
thx for the link Nox2486, but did you find the password yet? I'm still scrolling and looking.xD

I found said link, and I would thank you, unfortunatly it's been 404'd (for me anyway, what about you guys)

Ever tried to put a h before the ttp?LOL
h wasn't the problem, I missed the 7.

B3astinSnipes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
me either
frown.gif

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Looking forward to this game. Big yugioh freak. Used to make good decks but I am not up with the ban list and rules since 2010 version.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohhhh my god. Holy crap. I just 1HKO'd someone in WC2010. I had a Montage Dragon in my hand, and couldn't draw any 4-star monsters. I was almost about to die, but I ended up with a Blue Eyes Shining Dragon and 2 Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragons. Tributing those from my hand to get the Montage Dragon out (that's 30 stars worth of tributes) and ended up with a 9000 atk monster. Combo that with a Solidarity ended up with 9800 atk, and I attacked a 1800 monster. Complete 8000 destruction.

Boris5000

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TehSkull said:
Ohhhh my god. Holy crap. I just 1HKO'd someone in WC2010. I had a Montage Dragon in my hand, and couldn't draw any 4-star monsters. I was almost about to die, but I ended up with a Blue Eyes Shining Dragon and 2 Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragons. Tributing those from my hand to get the Montage Dragon out (that's 30 stars worth of tributes) and ended up with a 9000 atk monster. Combo that with a Solidarity ended up with 9800 atk, and I attacked a 1800 monster. Complete 8000 destruction.

Nice one. I love coming back from duels with 100-200 LP, makes me feel pro.

Try running LADD destruction in your dragon deck for 2011... It's pretty good this format. Apart from book going to 1.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(