ROM Hack Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship 2007 Save-Game Editor

slifer106

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone help me out on the save game editor? for Yugioh World championship 2007 it keeps coming up with this

"Enter save-game filename (something.sav): YUGIOH.SAV"
YUGIOH.SAV is not a valid YuGiWC07 file

Press any key to close this application

any thoughts?

roby4eldiablo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi all, someone can help me for 1 thing? I need a savegame with september banlist. I need it to test deck with new banlist for my brother. If someone can help me, pm me and we contact each other. thanks in advance.

Flavor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"YUGIOH.sav is not a valid YuGiWC07 file."

I`ve converted my save with http://shunyweb.info/ to Raw Format (.sav).

It sounds like people have been getting this a lot, lately. The only thing that I can do is to look at it with a hex editor and try to see if it is valid or if there's an obvious problem. To do that, I need the .sav file that's causing problems (and probablly the original file that you converted). Message me if you want me to look at your file.

First, though, if you're converting with http://shunyweb.info/, try the "M3 Simply (.sav)" format. That's the format that I use, so perhaps it's different than the RAW format.

Flavor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rashef sent me a WC2008 sav file. It is very similar to WC2007, and therefore easily hackable. I don't think I'll do an editor for it anytime soon, but I know it can be done. If anyone else with the skills to work on it has the desire, get ahold of me.

sunasd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
SOMEONE KNOWS WHO IS THE CREATOR
OF yugioh gx or wc07 saveeditors????

I NEED SOURCE FILES OF YU GI OH SAVE EDITORS TO MAKE THE NEW 2008 SAVE EDITOR...

please PM me if you have any hints or links or wanna contribute with something..

thanks.

(if can't find the sourcecode at least someone help me with hex editing the save to understand how to make the trainer)

Flavor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE(-=:[L said:
:=- @ Dec 20 2007, 03:05 AM)]Can you create a .sav file editor for 2008 please?

I think it's in the works. I've discussed it with another developer, and he now has all the necessary tools and expertise to do it.

El Bastardo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All right. But if you are on it PLEASE put in all the features the 2007 had.
Most important IMO is "deck management". I mean the possibility to import/export decks from 2007, from text files and the neat feature from the web site tcgplayers.

These features of deck management I used the most!!

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
I still hope there is interest in YGO 2008 out there, for if an editor came out I know I'd appreciate it. I'm playing with my little brother and we're sick of the drag its taking to get the cards we want. Yeah, I know we're lazy. We might go back to 2007 to take advantage of Flavors awesome work.

Flavor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2dere said:
I still hope there is interest in YGO 2008 out there, for if an editor came out I know I'd appreciate it. I'm playing with my little brother and we're sick of the drag its taking to get the cards we want. Yeah, I know we're lazy. We might go back to 2007 to take advantage of Flavors awesome work.

Well, I can say that I have no plans to build the YGO2008 editor. I just have too many other things that take priority and I have no intention of even playing YGO.

Most of my YGO2007 code should work on 08 just fine. If someone wants to take the code and fix it up for 08, I can get it to them. Actually, a board member called DeuFeuFeu got the info from me a while back, but I don't think he has released an editor yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night