Your Temp/Internet Persona

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
Not at all.

In 'real life' I'm a quiet miserable git that gives the distinct impression to anyone nearby that if you dare talk to me I WILL kill you... even my co-workers keep at a good distance.

On the internets no one knows who I am am so I usually stay nice happy person... even if it is a lie it makes for a better online experience to pretend i'm someone else, and unlike real life I can disappear by simply clicking log out
happy.gif

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Catboy said:
I am a little braver online than in real life
This goes for just about everybody. I'm usually a little more wordy and sugar-coated when it comes to correcting people since conversing with somebody about a problem 1:1 doesn't have the aggravating issues that post-follows-post has.

I'm a hell of a lot more shy IRL though.

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
I guess you could say, Sin Harvest is part of my real life persona which i choose to spot-light on when online.

IRL i'm a pretty conservative person around people i don't really know but when i'm with my friends i just do/say things (most of the time) without second thinking it.

IRL my personality depends on the people i'm around.

Online though, i really don't give a fuck.....

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
A Gay Little Catboy said:
I am a little braver online than in real life
This goes for just about everybody. I'm usually a little more wordy and sugar-coated when it comes to correcting people since conversing with somebody about a problem 1:1 doesn't have the aggravating issues that post-follows-post has.

I'm a hell of a lot more shy IRL though.
This. I have a social life that's been slowly expanding, but I've been keeping my bubble closed for the most part.

I'm horrible at instructing people irl, though. The words are right, but my inflection is always wrong. I always sound like I'm being condescending when teaching someone something, and I can't stop even when I catch myself. I just feel bad afterward.
And it sucks too, because I've been asked by numerous people to be a math tutor. @__@
/rant

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Virtually the same.
I have a fair amount of self control, so in real life it's not like I just go around saying everything on my mind to people. That's how a person gets fired, especially when several customers are morons. Otherwise i'm pretty forward with saying something, regardless of how harsh something might sound. I'm not great at sugar coating, nor do I think people need it.

Unless someones never seen me post before, that tends to be how I post as well. I'm not one for censoring myself too often.

1234turtles

Memer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
irl i'm a very quiet person. i can go a whole school day without talking. most of the time during lunch I don"t talk to my friends I just go to the schools library and read fma.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill