• Views 6,364
  • Replies 63

GBA rocks

Trophies
XP
Country
Sunshine would be first, if they were doing any pattern like that
Right. Not sure why I skipped it.

Water jet in over the shoulder view controlled via accelerometer/gyroscopes.

They could do Sunshine on Wii U as spearhead title of GC VC and Galaxy for GBA2 (next gen single screen mobile device), though.

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
New four swords adventure with 2 wii remotes, 1 pad, 1pro (or 2 more wii remotes), with a link to the past (I indeed prefer phantom hourglass style with wind waker hd quality)

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
a pokemon game in hd on wiiu, including all regions and all pokemon :D
wouldnt exactly be a remake and I know it will never happen, but the day we stop dreaming, we are already dead inside

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
We have seen the Wind Waker remade in HD.
It was great, but what's next ?
What game would you like to see done next in better graphics and/or HD ?
I would actually like to see The Legend of Zelda : Four Swords Adventures :
The_Legend_of_Zelda_Four_Swords_Adventures_Game_Cover.jpg

It would be great if Nintendo remakes this with:
1. Link Between Worlds graphics
2. Cross-platform multiplayer for 3DS and Wii U (so I actually want this for both 3DS and Wii U)
3. Online play
4."Navi Trackers", which is an extra feature only released with the Japanese version, to included

This has an extremely low chance of being done.
Maybe your game might have a more likely chance of happening.
I would love to see a remake of Four Swords Adventures, but I'd rather have them recreate the 2D graphics in HD, because they look great the way they are and would look excellent in HD. The ALBW graphical style wouldn't scale up well.

D

Deleted User

OP
New four swords adventure with 2 wii remotes, 1 pad, 1pro (or 2 more wii remotes), with a link to the past (I indeed prefer phantom hourglass style with wind waker hd quality)

Each player needs their own screen so wii remotes and pro wont work. Maybe if Nintendo gets the 2nd gamepad to work with this game.

orcid

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
They shouldn't waste any employees for remakes. I enjoyed the remake of Wind Waker, but it left a sour taste because of the dusty gamecube original in my shelf.
I am so tired of HD collections, "definitve editions" etc.. Make new games!

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
There seems to have been a strong pattern of Mario remakes on handhelds, which currently spans the entire NES-N64 collection.

Next logical step is a Super Mario Sunshine remake on 3DS.

farcry15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just came across this story about an hour ago, looks like more remakes are incoming.

I would really want to see majoras mask mask remade just look at this faked majoras mask wii u trailer!

that and chrono trigger

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i want them to remake the entire pokemon franchise into pokemon blue style, i might actually play anything beyond the original gameboy series.

also, i know its not nintendo but Serpent for gameboy needs to come to next gen systems. I love that gameboy game.

SG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Eternal darkness HD, Mario Kart Double Dash HD, Majoras Mask HD or 3D. All good potential remakes. Eternal darkness not a Nintendo game I know but was never released for another make of console. Banjo kazooie/tooie, killer instinct gold, Donkey Kong 64, Goldeneye would be awesome too but Nintendo burned their bridges with RARE. Their back catalog is closed to anyone except Microsoft
Um, dude... Donkey Kong belongs to Nintendo.

I know that earthbound (mother) is not Nintendo's ip, but I'd love to see a 3rd person earthbound reboot. Imagine walking through the neighborhood at night, *cricket* at one point you pass by the white picket fences, and boom a snake comes slithering out of the grass.
Again, it belongs to Nintendo. As a side-note, Earthbound has been released on the Wii U's virtual console.

Right. Not sure why I skipped it.

Water jet in over the shoulder view controlled via accelerometer/gyroscopes.

They could do Sunshine on Wii U as spearhead title of GC VC and Galaxy for GBA2 (next gen single screen mobile device), though.
No, just NO. Do NOT ruin that game with gimmicky controls. Skyward Sword could have been an even better game if you hadn't had to use the Wiimote to fly that damned Loftwing. >: (

For a 3DS game, MM3D is a no-brainer for me - it would perfectly compliment OoT3D. I'm cautiously optimistic that this is already happening though - I'm sure that everyone's already heard about the MM3D botch-up by Target in Canada (pics below).

For the Wii U - aw, come on? Only ONE game? That's a tough call. I guess I'd say Galaxy 1 & 2 for a few reasons:

-Fix the crappy camera controls
-Extra content akin to SM64DS for the greatest 3D platformer ever made
-No waggle
-It looks BEAUTIFUL in HD; there's a video on Youtube doing the rounds of it upscaled. Imagine it getting proper treatment from Nintendo.

I'd also go for Metroid Prime Trilogy - those games look so damned beautiful as it is, they could be the definitive versions.

ibzICh973nlstY.jpg
i5bXwoHdni0v1.jpg
From: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=859351

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I feel like you wanted to make it something else but didn't want sickly slapping you