York University doesn't have DC++ does it?

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Phoning York is probably not the best move...
unsure.gif

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Anakir said:
da_head goes to schulich at York. You can pm.. or just call York.
hai~

to my knowledge, nop york doesn't have dc++ (though then again i don't live at dorm, so i may not be right). yeah our internet isn't the best, but its a lot better then most universities *cough* western. though i was busted for using bittorrent, so unless u use some of that portal hiding shit, no torrents for you.

silverbullet1080

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
da_head said:
Anakir said:
da_head goes to schulich at York. You can pm.. or just call York.
hai~

to my knowledge, nop york doesn't have dc++ (though then again i don't live at dorm, so i may not be right). yeah our internet isn't the best, but its a lot better then most universities *cough* western. though i was busted for using bittorrent, so unless u use some of that portal hiding shit, no torrents for you.
Yeah, so was I LOL. That sucks, at least with me being away from home, it'll free up bandwidth allowing me to do my downloads on the weekend.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Most schools have programs to block torrents and P2P downloading, I forget what Mohawk college had though, but it was really bad as it strangled the dorm internet speed, downloads were fine but loading pages took forever, I swear it was like dial up trying to browse teh internetz. An alternative is to get yourself a decent cable connection as I know some residences allow students to get their own personal internet if they can afford it, I wound up getting Mountain Cable (which sucks btw) since I was living in Hamilton and it was cheap.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.