ROM Hack RELEASE XC2SaveNetThingy: A Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Save Editor

Rauber-sama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is there a way to edit blades abilities? Like for an example changing Perceval's Man eater for a one of T-elos abilities?

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I have a couple questions about Editor usage and base game and expansion:

- Is there a way to increase Character Stats with Editor? If not, are there any high/overpowered weapons I can add to Characters with Editor?
- Does having lots of money in base game and expansion do much?

Thoughts and help greatly appreciated :)

Cordre69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a strange bug. Attas in Torigoth seems to be missing all of a sudden. I thought it was weird when Vess never despawned after her quest was done (even though she is in my party now), but now the Tilly Bakery isn't there in order for me to work on another quest! Has anyone else had this?

Possibly related, do we know what each event is? Like is there a list somewhere of what each checked event actually consisted of?

Paperpomf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i want a clear file (finished game but without everything) just to be used as to new game plus. is that possible? i dont want to start over again as new game plus i want to experience it one go

another one here looking for the same thing, anyone know if it is possible? a new game plus save with everything locked, no blades, exp, money, like a normal new game.

DarkGBA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only possible way that i know is making a fake rare blade(Common blade with Rare blade animations)
as you can only edit the stats of common blades
Which i posted a guide how to make one >> (i quoted my own post)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the full list Complete Affinity! From Pyra to Crossette

Did you ever find a way to copy the weapon model?

DarkGBA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also used Herald's Affinity File and the affinity slots are still locked -- however, Pyra's file after applying again later worked when it didn't before.... so I'm guessing you can't unlock everything after a certain point in the game?

DarkGBA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well couldn't create a thread (it said offensive language was used in it, maybe the word blade i don´t know)

So just wanted to show what i achieved by a lot of testing and switching bits around...works till now just a few things like menu (press + then character) picture of pneuma missingView attachment 137006

How do you achieve this? O_O.

How do you also edit Pneuma's stats? When you transform to her she has different stats like a different Blade. I don't see her on the Editor List...

Last edited by DarkGBA,

emperormaxis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm trying to add Ch.1 Guest Malos and Jin to the party but they do not show up in game. Is anyone else having this issue?

Edit: it seems that no party editing works. even trying to add regular members like morag and zeke does nothing :(

Last edited by emperormaxis,

MACandCHEEZWIZ1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I'm trying to add Ch.1 Guest Malos and Jin to the party but they do not show up in game. Is anyone else having this issue?

Edit: it seems that no party editing works. even trying to add regular members like morag and zeke does nothing :(
This initially got me too, but you can change your party on the first tab in the middle under party members. You can set Member 1 to 10, though I don't know if there's a limit of 5 active members.
There are a few things to note.
  • Make sure temporary Drivers have their Blades set because it seems like the game de-loads them when they're not active. Give Sever (Malos) to Malos, 1013 Utsuro to Chapter 1 Jin, 1073 Utsuro to Chapter 8 Jin, 1110 Utsuro to Challenge Mode Jin, and Roc to Vandham. On their Driver pages, put their Set Blade to 0 if you put the Blades in the first spot. The Torna Drivers don't seem to work in the main game.
  • Drivers cannot use weapons that weren't meant for them. As an example, only Tora can use Poppi's weapons, and only Malos can use his version of the Sword Tonfa. The game will crash upon attempting to use one of these weapons.
  • The additional Driver Rex is actually Rex in his full salvaging get-up with helmet. Though he has weapon compatibility programmed in, he doesn't have any Arts associated with him and the game will crash if you try to start a battle with him. He has a different first favorite item to regular Rex, though his dialogue for receiving it is identical to his normal favorite.
  • The additional Driver Zeke is him with his hood when you first meet him in Chapter 3. Like Rex, he has identical weapon compatibility to the normal Zeke (minus DLC weapons), but no Arts and will crash the game if you attempt to fight with him.
  • "Copy Drivers" (Ch. 1 Jin, Ch. 8 Jin, CM Jin, Rex, Salvaging Rex, Zeke, Hooded Zeke) are entirely separate characters and do not carry the same bonus EXP, items, etc. If you use one, they'll be back at level 1 or 3 or whatever is set for them.
  • Sever (Malos) will actually disappear off of Malos every so often for some reason, and the game will crash if he attempts to enter a battle without a Blade. You are still unable to access their menus or even the menus of Ch. 1 Jin and Ch. 8 Jin. There might be a workaround somewhere in the unknown values or it could be something programmed into the characters. This means you cannot level up their Arts or switch between them, give them their favorite items, equip items (typically disabled), or even see their Thought Clouds. However, CM Jin's menus can be accessed normally since he only appears in a mission where you can't bring up menus anyway. He even has dialogue for when you give him his favorite items and accumulates WP throughout the game.

MACandCHEEZWIZ1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyway, I have some map locations for anyone interested in visiting different locations. Map Location only seems to work with a different index, so I'd be interested if anyone knew how to visit locations in the FLD_maplist file in the datamine.

• Zone 1 (ma90a) - debug area that won't load
  • Zone 2 (ma01a) - Gramps
  • Zone 3 (ma02a) - Argentum Trade Guild
  • Zone 4 (ma03a) - C.S.E.V. Maelstrom
  • Zone 5 (ma04a) - Ancient Ship
  • Zone 6 (ma05a) - Gormott Province
  • Zone 7 (ma05a) - Gormott Province (Final Chapter illusion)
  • Zone 8 (ma05z) - Gormott Province (Titan Battleship enemies still active)
  • Zone 9 (ma07a) - Kingdom of Uraya
  • Zone 10 (ma08a) - Empire of Mor Ardain
  • Zone 11 (ma10a) - Temperantia
  • Zone 12 (ma11a) - Indoline Praetorium
  • Zone 13 (ma13a) - Kingdom of Tantal
  • Zone 14 (ma15a) - Leftherian Archipelago
  • Zone 15 (ma16a) - Spirit Crucible Elpys
  • Zone 16 (ma17a) - Cliffs of Morytha
  • Zone 17 (ma17z) - Cliffs of Morytha (Final Chapter illusion)
  • Zone 18 (ma18a) - Land of Morytha
  • Zone 19 (ma18z) - Land of Morytha (Final Chapter illusion)
  • Zone 20 (ma20a) - World Tree
  • Zone 21 (ma21a) - First Low Orbit Station
  • Zone 22 (ma30a) - Dreamworld Elysium
  • Zone 23 (ma50a) - Indoline Titan Ship
  • Zone 24 (ma55a) - beneath the Cloud Sea?
  • Zone 25 (ma56a) - Outer space when Siren aims at Pyra in Chapter 6 and the opening of the cutscene to the final chapter
  • Zone 26 (ma57a) - Marsenes
  • Zone 27 (ma58a) - ???
  • Zone 28 (ma59a) - Land of Morytha in final cutscenes?
  • Zone 29 (ma60a) - Tora's past home
  • Zone 30 (ma61a) - Torna flashback (Lora's knighting ceremony, etc.)
  • Zone 31 (ma62a) - Torna flashback (Jin and Lora's Resonance)
  • Zone 32 (ma63a) - Swarm of Gargoyles flashback as Pyra explains Malos and his many Artifices in Chapter 6
  • Zone 33 (ma64a) - Indol assault on Spessia
  • Zone 34 (ma65a) - Nia's past home
  • Zone 35 (ma66a) - Addam's Resistance Camp flashback
  • Zone 36 (ma67a) - Amalthus priest flashback
  • Zone 37 (ma68a) - ???
  • Zone 38 (ma69a) - ???
  • Zone 39 (ma70a) - main game title screen with Rex, Pyra, Mythra, and the World Tree (and Nia in NG+)
  • Zone 40 (ma71a) - ???
  • Zone 41 (ma72a) - Jin's diary flashback
  • Zone 42 (ma73a) - ???
  • Zone 43 (ma74a) - First Low Orbit Station (Year 20XX)
  • Zone 44 (ma75a) - New continent cutscene?
  • Zone 45 (ma94a) - ???
  • Zone 46 (ma85a) - Blade resonance screen
  • Zone 47 (ma81a) - debug area?
  • Zone 48 (ma31a) - debug area?
  • Zone 49 (ma51a) - Indoline Titan Ship as Tantal rises from the Cloud Sea
  • Zone 50 (ma76a) - Credits?
  • Zone 51 (ma77a) - In space outside the First Low Orbit Station

MACandCHEEZWIZ1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How to add Rare Blades?
I don't know for sure since I got them all before this, but try this.
  • Set the Creator to the Driver you want the Blade equipped to (overwritten with Overdrive Protocols)
  • Set Driver is if they are currently active on a Driver
  • Set the Time Awakened (0:00:00 would place them at the very beginning of your Blades if you sort chronologically)
  • If this doesn't work, try setting them on your Driver on their respective pages and unequip them from there to see if they stay
  • Warning that replacing a Blade with another Blade (like Pyra with Dagas while she's equipped to Rex) will make that Blade inaccessible
  • Blades that are unlocked through rolling are Godfrey, Perceval, Vale, Agate, Gorg, Boreas, Dagas (1022), Perun, Kora, Azami, Ursula, Newt, Nim, Adenine, Electra, Zenobia, Finch, Floren, KOS-MOS, Dahlia, six of the Torna Blades (in NG+ only), and T-elos (after beating the main story). All other Blades are obtained through story progression or through fixed events, so it's not really worth it.

Other than that, there might be certain flags that need to be checked upon unlocking a Blade. On the first Misc page on the right side under Other, what's the number next to Rare Blade Appear Type? This will determine your probability table of rolling specific Blades. You may want to hold off from the easy ones just to give yourself some of the experience.

CypElf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I saw an option in the affinity chart section which allow to import or export the afiinty chart (in .x2bac). If someone has finished Ursula's affinity chart, can you give me the export ?
I tried to change the hex value next to count in the affinity chart section, but for the last line where I still need to get 5000 fans, and I've already all that is before...
Or maybe... Is there a way to change to fan count ?
Thank you !

Last edited by CypElf,

MACandCHEEZWIZ1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I saw an option in the affinity chart section which allow to import or export the afiinty chart (in .x2bac). If someone has finished Ursula's affinity chart, can you give me the export ?
I tried to change the hex value next to count in the affinity chart section, but for the last line where I still need to get 5000 fans, and I've already all that is before...
Or maybe... Is there a way to change to fan count ?
Thank you !

This is the Affinity Chart for my complete Ursula. Just change the file extension to .x2bac.

Attachments

• 1029 - Ursula.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 228

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag