1. Chrisssj2

Chrisssj2 GBAtemp Addict

Netherlands
    I already have started a XC2 torna save. and actually quite far in it... but I see no save beuing extracted

2. Ultimos54

Ultimos54 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    I wonder has anyone got a 100% save file for both XB2 and Torna?So far i I have a 100% save for the XB2 just not Torna but i think you need the save files of both XB2 and Torna from the same console right?

Last edited by Ultimos54, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Rauber-sama

Rauber-sama Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Does the save editor supports the 2.02 version of the game?? I updated my game today and was about to play, but the game detects a corrupt save file(which worked before).

4. MasterJ360

MasterJ360 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Yes. If you done any editing then something broke the save

5. NovaXoXO

NovaXoXO Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Also just noticed this. Does anyone have a fix?
    IMG_0396.JPG

6. GuyInDogSuit

GuyInDogSuit Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.

United States
    Restore your save and try again.

7. Lion Sora

Lion Sora Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    does anybody know how to change your community level to level 4 in the torna dlc? I honestly don't feel like doing a lot of sidequests just to continue the main storyline. Also, when I eject the modded save into my switch, the games turns the save into a new game save. Is there any way to fix this?

Last edited by Lion Sora, Oct 5, 2019
  8. NovaXoXO

NovaXoXO Member
    Newcomer

United States
    At the moment , I haven't found anything that lets you edit the community level. Kinda sucks that they've added this padding to the game so it wouldn't feel so short but at the same time actually going through it allows you to experience more of the over world.

Hopefully this tool gets an update though as I really don't want to do community levels again.

Lion Sora likes this.
  9. anifreak35

anifreak35 Newbie
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    Hi, does anyone have the Full/Max Out Affinity charts for the Blades from torna the golden country? the ones from the file that MACandCHEEZWIZ1 uploaded do not work properly :(

10. jalyxander

jalyxander Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Any chance anyone can inform me how to open the Save Editor? I'm not finding an .exe file and I'm unsure how to open .sln files if that's the one we're meant to be using.

Thanks in advance!

11. DerpMan

DerpMan Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I have a rather unique problem. I had overridden my old save file and started a fresh one because I wanted to edit Poppi's stuff from the moment I unlocked her. So, I got all the way to Chapter 2, unlocked Poppi, beat Tiger Tiger first time, and saved. From there, I followed the instructions for the save editor and booted up my save in the editor. I didn't recognize everything at first, but I did notice that Elma was equipped on Rex for some reason. I thought "no big deal" and made my changes.

Fast forward, changes have been made, save file restored, and I boot up the game....only to find it was the save file I THOUGHT I had deleted in order to start a fresh save file.

Does overriding saves in Xenoblade 2 not delete your previous save file? And what happened to the new save file I made?

12. Genethical

Genethical Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I have a bug that doesn't seem to have cropped up to many of you. I saw one post about it but nobody answered it D:
    I found some common blades that show up twice in my list (perfect clones) and when I try to release them, I get the sound effect for an unavailable action. I can't release them and in the save editor they show up as one entry. I can't seem to find anything wrong with their data either.
    Moreover, I went to the affinity chart of one of them and it automatically filled up to B trust and filled every single node up to the B tier .__.

EDIT: The blade only shows up cloned in the Manage Blade menu, but shows up only once in the Driver Blade Setup menu.

Last edited by Genethical, Dec 1, 2019
  13. alexj9626

alexj9626 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Panama
    So... is there any Dagas Blade file that i can use to get him 100%? i dont want to do the 2 affinity charts...

14. Lion Sora

Lion Sora Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Important question: How did you manage to create a save editor for Xenoblade 2 torna without being able to decrypt the save?

15. Ultimos54

Ultimos54 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    I was wondering is this editor currently up to date with the current game version as I'm planning to get back into the game sometime soon? Also maybe a smart idea to add all the current blades full affinities into a folder and on the main OP :)

16. Xeno_Bro

Xeno_Bro Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    Is there a way to modify the blade weapon model?

I'm trying to modify custom common blade mythra with third sword which pneuma held but it seems like there is no section to modify weapon model

I realized pyra's wp/wp010101 , mythra wp/wp011101 , and pneuma wp/wp012101. But I can only change blade char model itself not the aegis sword (Pyra's sword is default even you change into mythra and pneuma)

17. Tere Valentin

Tere Valentin GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Quick question.
    Can I transfer my Torna save [XC2 expansion dlc version] to work in Torna base game?

18. ciareriam

ciareriam Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands Antilles
    Not sure why I'm having this issue. I'm using the editor to give myself a bunch of legendary cores because I'm having no luck with the gacha. The common blades that I draw are duplicated in the blade menu, cannot be deleted and have almost all their affinity chart opened despite having no trust. What's happening?

19. FenrirUnchained

Newcomer

United States
    I just finished going through basically this entire thread and haven't been able to find this already covered. When I edit equipped AUX Cores for my blades, also having added them into my inventory, a lot of times I get this weird thing where it'll show that all of a given core is equipped to just one character at the same time and I am then unable to equip said core to anyone else. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong here? I've tried editing the quantity of each line item, but that hasn't done anything either.

20. FenrirUnchained

Newcomer

United States
    I just finished going through basically this entire thread and haven't been able to find this already covered. When I edit equipped AUX Cores for my blades, also having added them into my inventory, a lot of times I get this weird thing where it'll show that all of a given core is equipped to just one character at the same time and I am then unable to equip said core to anyone else. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong here? I've tried editing the quantity of each line item, but that hasn't done anything either.

21. alexj9626

alexj9626 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Panama
    I remember something like that. You have to give every item a number (the next after the last number) and also, just to make sure, a time, doesnt really matter what time, but give it a couple seconds and minutes. I did that and it worked

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - XC2SaveNetThingy, Chronicles, Xenoblade