Newcomer
Trophies
Website
illteteka.itch.io
XP
Country
United States
99j1Cj.jpg

HOT POCOLATE is an application built for monster collecting cop-locked .gifs and blending them into a silk-seizure anxiety-maize.

How to play: Before playing HOT POCOLATE, queue up some music and get in a comfortable position. Hold the the left Joycon like a TV remote and hit any button on beat with the music. After becoming entranced, the background will sync up with the music that is playing.

Features:
  • Binary versions of HOT POCOLATE contain over 100!! (wow!) unique .gifs to scroll through at your leisure.
  • Two semi-secret chief executive officer battles inspired by classic arcade games.

Download here: https://illteteka.itch.io/hot-pocolate

Last edited by hoksyjp,

iriez

Trophies
Website
www.xbins.org
XP
Country
United States
Any videos of this in action? Its probably a good idea to put a working demo in action that way people *might* be brave enough to run this random binary :)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Any videos of this in action? Its probably a good idea to put a working demo in action that way people *might* be brave enough to run this random binary :)
Yeah, needs a video. The post confused me and at the same time made me really curious. I'm avoiding hacking my Switch yet though.

hoksyjp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
illteteka.itch.io
XP
Country
United States
Ok! I added a gameplay video! The source code is also available for people who are more interested in the program their running on their Switch! https://github.com/illteteka/hot-pocolate

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Instructions unclear, destroyed living room, may have stepped on cat.

PSA: Above video may induce acid flashbacks/seizures/excessive drooling/compression of your individual time continuum.

hoksyjp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
illteteka.itch.io
XP
Country
United States
Trying to get this to work but it just crashes my switch :X Anyone help?
It seems like the game got broken by future switch / atmosphere updates, I plan to update the game soon so it can run again. It might be possible to run it through the 'hold R and open a game to run homebrew' thing

Was thinking about this homebrew earlier today. I kind of want to add support for using random gifs from Giphy.
If you're still interested let me know!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?