ROM Hack RELEASE XC2SaveNetThingy: A Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Save Editor

Takumah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Takumah I load the affinity charts that you provided and when i go to check the charts in game all the nodes are unlocked but none of them are completed. I even set their key affinities to 0 and load it but i only get that. You have any ideas?

Upload your save and let me try it

Takumah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm, because the one I have is 1022, weird.
that is indeed weird! upload your save and let me check it >_<
hi everyone, can u modified my save for max afinity ? thx a lot to help me !!

https://uptobox.com/le5mfefhksob

if you read the guide i did you can just do it yourself ~ anyway i don't mind doing 3 of your blades (pyra, dromarch and poppi)

Here you go hope you can help me out. Much appreciated.
which blades did you try to edit?

BjjWinsAgain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ahha ill try to check other saves! anyway this dagas is way weaker than the other one lol

btw ill do the Affinity for ya
That isn't my current save, so don't worry about it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

WAIT! I just remembered! I DID cheat that one into the game (because he wasn't showing up and I got bored)

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello im a used to change value items but when I load the affinity charts that its provided and when i go to check the charts in game they are still the same i am on 1.5.1 no dlc installed , can anybody explain how can i modified infinity and also another question ...
When i try to blas a vent or a door i get the message that the caracter doesnt has the necessary level , is that what infinity is about ? and if not how can level up Poppi QT or Mythra .
I am attaching my save, Can someone change the afinity or improve my save ?
Thanks

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7ldlyf82hr4mee4/bf2savefile.sav/file

Kemosahbee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Takumah so theres nothing wrong with the affinity saves, I have to load them into the save two different times. So when you load the first time and inject it back into the game it only unlocks all the modes and then loading and injecting the second time around actually activates the nodes.

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So i read about how to change afinity in page 13 and worked ,, the op will have to edit this theme and include the explination and images that help so much and are in the page 13 .
Question ... Is there a way to edit the part where you need certain level to blow a vent or open certain things ? ,, and you get level 00 or 01 the energy bar moves and you get message that its not enough .
And where would it be on the save 2 editor ?

Takumah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i mean can you level up jump ? with ncx editor
i haven't been around for awhile ~ anyway if you did read my explanation*guide* .... you can just make a common blade with level 5 field skills of what you need ( i haven't tested anything higher than level 5)

Been busy with a lot of stuff (IRL) but i wanna try extracting this game and actually editing the blade's properties kinda like how a mod works.

Reactions: matias3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol