Hacking www.wiiubru.com : Homebrew launcher website and 5.5+ exploit hosting

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah i have began to think this already , i was trying to find a solution to it , hence theres only one image a background with transparent buttons . i was wondering how it work if the buttons linked to a plain html page with a redirect to the said link.

i understand your comments.
There's an idea for you, last comment!. Maybe you could work with wj44's payloads and see if you can tinker around with it for a bit better stability, my opinion his payloads are the best and trust me I have tried them all! ;)

Edit: Hopefully this will make you smile a bit, this was my first go at the img thing way back in early September 2015. You can just make out the green line boxes at the top of the screen in the middle reading Cafiine, OSdriver etc.., enjoy!:
DSCN1140.jpg

Last edited by Reecey,

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
i was goin to ask about these payloads. i can only ever get wj44 page to load for me (works almost everytime). the others always crash. and i wanted to test loadiine flow but its not on wj44 page :/

Last edited by jammybudga777,

Techn0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried self hosting 5.3.2 freezes every time. Multi kernel doesn't work. OSdriver kernel loads and seems to install loadiine/dumpiine kernel. Then, on the loadiine page every version of loadiine freezes at launch. I also tried throwing a different mod of loadiine in and changing the config, but it freezes too. The page at wiiu.epiclper.com works great on the Loadiine Kernel 5.3.2 (in the upper right corner), and the Coveriine and select skin versions of Loadiine boot up fine as well.

Reactions: WiiuGold

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any 5.5.0+ userland homebrew that's open source?
The button checker or the new homebrew game?

Nothing to do at work atm, I can try ^^

pwsincd

Garage Flower
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
all files updated aside from :

loaddine 1,2,3
wupp installer
tcp gecko
saviine
dumpiine

can you guys confirm all others on 5.3.2 , ive had one confirmation . would like to check more users..

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
all files updated aside from :

loaddine 1,2,3
wupp installer
tcp gecko
saviine
dumpiine

can you guys confirm all others on 5.3.2 , ive had one confirmation . would like to check more users..
Tell me exactly wha u want testing? I just tried loadiine kernel it just crashes!! Tell me what u want tested I'll do it

Last edited by jammybudga777, , Reason: Just tried os driver and it's crashed. Just so you no I havnt managed to get a single thing from your page working this last week

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
cheers fella ,wj44 did try the osdriver and said it worked. clear your cache and check the links are right and not old ones cached.
I cleared the cache and pressed on your links above ^^ they crash the console. I'll try typing them in manually and post back (I had to do this with wj44 loadiine flow link)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: hope im not going to die from it before i see the ent in a month