Hacking Official wuphax v1.1 - Hacking vWii from WiiU Mode

GDPrince273

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well thats normal, its really fast and creates the boot.app pretty much instantly.
Thank you for your guide and the quick response. However, my problem is that injectdol.py isnt creating the boot.app at all on my end. I've searched the entire PC and even SD card after running it multiple times with no success. Considering how I've completed every step beforehand, do you maybe know of any factors on my end that are preventing injectdol.py from actually initiating and creating the boot.app?

FIX94

Former Staff
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thank you for your guide and the quick response. However, my problem is that injectdol.py isnt creating the boot.app at all on my end. I've searched the entire PC and even SD card after running it multiple times with no success. Considering how I've completed every step beforehand, do you maybe know of any factors on my end that are preventing injectdol.py from actually initiating and creating the boot.app?
well you can just open the script in IDLE and press F5 to run it, see if it gives you any error or something, the code is absurdly simple so really it cant fail.

GDPrince273

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, I'm new to using Python and wasn't aware of that function. I'm getting this message "FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'boot.dol'" whenever i attempt to run it. Ill download and extract the wuphax-master.zip again to see if I maybe lost the boot.dol file the first time

EDIT: Fuck me. I see now the problem was that I downloaded the wuphax-master.zip instead of the wuphax-v1.0.zip on the github release page.

Last edited by GDPrince273,

FIX94

Former Staff
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thank you, I'm new to using Python and wasn't aware of that function. I'm getting this message "FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'boot.dol'" whenever i attempt to run it. Ill download and extract the wuphax-master.zip again to see if I maybe lost the boot.dol file the first time
you have to get it from the "releases" tab, you just grabbed the source code of it which obviously doesnt have the compiled boot.dol in it...

LaPingas

let's go mangoooooo
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
It fails to me running backup.py everytime I'm trying.. It just doesn't connect. I wrote the Wii U ip and I ran it the moment I got the Wii U menu icon after booting cfw. What am I doing wrong?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It fails to me running backup.py everytime I'm trying.. It just doesn't connect. I wrote the Wii U ip and I ran it the moment I got the Wii U menu icon after booting cfw. What am I doing wrong?
Where did you type in the wii u ip? Maybe you put it in wrong

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You guys are great I knew this would be coming :) (Although my vwii's already hacked ages ago).
This should be stickied.

D

Deleted User

is the vwii nand part of the wiiu's sysnand?
Not exactly.
The Wii U's 8GB (or 32GB) storage is known to the system as "MLC".
Along with that, there is another 512MB NAND chip (SLC) which I think contains boot-time firmware or something else important to the system.
There is also another 512MB NAND chip (SLCCMPT) which, yes, is where your vWii stuff is stored.

LaPingas

let's go mangoooooo
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
I seriously can't tell what I'm doing wrong, any help? :(
I can't pass the step of running backup.py. I changed the IP, I entered some strange big numbers, and I have no idea what to do

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
342ff3e49f.jpg

Someone kill me...

Reactions: iVcU

Site & Scene News