Homebrew Official WUP Installer - Title installer + Firmware spoofing [3.x - 5.4.0]

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But if i have bought games in the Eshop can i download and play these titles with the NUS for example.
Because i want to play my E Store Copy of Splatoon, but with spoffed 5.5.1 and the patcher the download of Splatoon dont start.
Run "NNU" and it will allow you to access the e-shop. You can then re-download your copy of Splatoon and it will include the latest update for the game (not your system).

Net-KILLER

computer says no
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
But if i have bought games in the Eshop can i download and play these titles with the NUS for example.
Because i want to play my E Store Copy of Splatoon, but with spoffed 5.5.1 and the patcher the download of Splatoon dont start.

Run "NNU" and it will allow you to access the e-shop. You can then re-download your copy of Splatoon and it will include the latest update for the game (not your system).
If the incomplete update is the first thing in your download list you have to restart the Wii because the update needs some time after restart to start again and the game download should begin.

blady666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Because if you are in a fw versión that can run exploits and you still want to enjoy the online feature or your original games ... You must spoof your console and download and install your updates manually with wupinstaller.

Cheers
Blady

The_Spartan94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So games installed through WUP can't be played online, while original games can still be through this method? So should I be games like splatoon and super Mario maker?

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
waiting for wup installer 5.5.0

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

waiting for wup installer for wii u 5.5.0
There won't be until a kernel exploit is released for 5.5. There might be one coming out by the end of the month.

So games installed through WUP can't be played online, while original games can still be through this method? So should I be games like splatoon and super Mario maker?
No, you cannot install games you do not own by using WUPinstaller, you can only install updates, which the title version file is, and makes the console look like it's a newer version.

I'm on 5.4, followed instructions and I get a media player freeze when going to the http://www.wupinstaller.com/wi/
I'm trying to spoof to 5.5.1

any help?
You need to host the file locally.

Datalogger

Living the Dream
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought a slightly used Wii U on 5.3.2

I setup and tested Tubehax blocking and it works great.
I've got loadiine 4.1 working it works great.
I used U_Tility and updated all of my backups to the latest versions and that works great.

Now I'm getting tired of it asking to update all the time so I came here to look at the solution.

I have the version_usa.rar files extracted to an install directory on my SD card and am ready to use the WUP Installer instructions do this but...
Couple of questions as I know this is a one-way process with no turning back.

Will this spoof allow me to :
  1. Create an account on the Nintendo servers? (a new NNID?)

2. Mii Maker, can I use it normally before I load loadiine to create Mii's ?

3. Netflix, will it let me update and use it?

4. Will my Wii U now say Version 5.5.1 instead of 5.3.2 in the System Settings?

5. Al lastly, if I did later want to go to full 5.5.1, would the only way to do so be to load the update manually? If so, is there much risk in doing it this way?

I did search for all of these questions, but some of the answers were not very clear.

Thanks

-dl

ryu157

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone,

I came here coz i've got some trouble lately with the spoof stuff... Is it possible to know if a wii U is still an spoof version or not ?

I explain,
i updated some week ago my wii U to 5.32 (with Splatoon)
I tried kernel and loadine V3... Everything were OK with playing backup game.
I used wupinstaller to spoof my wii U to 5.50... Everything was still OK with the spoof 5.50 (Kernel,loadine, wupinstal and backup playing)
I went to the Eshop with the NNU patcher (to download a gba game)... Everything was still OK (Kernel,loadine, wupinstall and backup playing)
Then i tried to update game with wupinstaller, using NUs grabber. Here again after downloading the update in my Wii U, everything was still working well ((Kernel,loadine and backup playing)

My problem start when i tried running the original games (DVD) of those updates. After that, I wasn't able to use kernel hack anymore... It's always freezing both my wii U and gamepad.
I already tried all the solution about freeze, but none of them worked for me. SO that's why i think that my WiiU is in official 5.50 but can't confirm that either...

Actually, my wii u is still in 5.50, i can go to the miiverse and i don't have any message about updating to 5.5.1. Also, i can't go anymore on youtube (error 112-1007 ??)

So, if anyone know a way to check if i'm still in 5.50, please share it.^^

Thanks 4 reading~

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone,

I came here coz i've got some trouble lately with the spoof stuff... Is it possible to know if a wii U is still an spoof version or not ?

I explain,
i updated some week ago my wii U to 5.32 (with Splatoon)
I tried kernel and loadine V3... Everything were OK with playing backup game.
I used wupinstaller to spoof my wii U to 5.50... Everything was still OK with the spoof 5.50 (Kernel,loadine, wupinstal and backup playing)
I went to the Eshop with the NNU patcher (to download a gba game)... Everything was still OK (Kernel,loadine, wupinstall and backup playing)
Then i tried to update game with wupinstaller, using NUs grabber. Here again after downloading the update in my Wii U, everything was still working well ((Kernel,loadine and backup playing)

My problem start when i tried running the original games (DVD) of those updates. After that, I wasn't able to use kernel hack anymore... It's always freezing both my wii U and gamepad.
I already tried all the solution about freeze, but none of them worked for me. SO that's why i think that my WiiU is in official 5.50 but can't confirm that either...

Actually, my wii u is still in 5.50, i can go to the miiverse and i don't have any message about updating to 5.5.1. Also, i can't go anymore on youtube (error 112-1007 ??)

So, if anyone know a way to check if i'm still in 5.50, please share it.^^

Thanks 4 reading~

Do you still have the read tvii icon?

If you do, you are spoofed...period

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, i have the red "Nintendo TVii". Damn it, why nothing is working then ?! >.<

Thanks for your answer... lol

Clear your browser cache, set your browser to the kernel url and turn the Wii U off. When you restart the Wii U, go to the browser and it will likely work.

ryu157

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Clear your browser cache, set your browser to the kernel url and turn the Wii U off. When you restart the Wii U, go to the browser and it will likely work.

Thank you very much, i don't know why, but by clearing cache. It 's working now. The other tuto asking me to launch lot of url to solve this but were never useful for me. Thanks again. Save my day. ;D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Have you tried locally hosting some of the hacks to see if that solves the issue?
Also, you should spoof yourself to 5.5.1.

Thank u. Onion_Knight Already resolved my problem. :)

Datalogger

Living the Dream
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, thanks -

For the record, you don't want to run NUU Patcher until after you setup the new User.
It tries to launch Mii Maker so you can pick a Mii and hangs.

It works fine setting up a new NNID without NNU

-dl

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0HUC3gnPMZs&pp=ygUXTWVtY2FyZCBwcm8gMSwgMiBhbmQgZ2M%3D