Homebrew Official WUP Installer - Title installer + Firmware spoofing [3.x - 5.4.0]

xxmasal22xx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the first part of the title id (00050000), change it to 0005000E
Yoyre a life sacer dude. Thanks.

On a side note, if anyone needs to use nuswgrabber without the gui for a certain game often, just create a text file and type
NUSgrabber titleidhere
and save as gamename update.bat

for example, xenoblade would be NUSgrabber 0005000E101C4D00, where the 4th 0 after the 5 is changed to e. double click it when the new .bat is in the same foldewr as nusgrabber and itll start.

Mr_P

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have tried 3 times using NUSGrabber to download Smash Bros game update, but cannot find the file it says it has downloaded. They aren't in the NUSGrabber folder??

Any ideas??

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here we go again. Every time I want to download something from the eShop I can't because that frickin' red X cock blocks me! How do I get rid of the red X in download management?!

Ryuiku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
maybe he means after using NNU Patcher?
if you have System update blocked, the game or DLC download will not initiate.

To get rid of this "blocked" system update message in the download queue, go to the download manager and pull the power cord.
On next boot the console will delete the partially (never) downloaded system update for security, and your game or dlc download will start.

you can also try the "delete update" hack for cleaner way to remove it instead of aggressive power cord pulling solution.
but every time I tried it, it crashed and froze and I had to pull the power cord anyway...

A Generic User

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Continuing a discussion I am currently in here where it is more appropriate, per @EclipseSin.

For those who don't know: when trying to install the USA Smash update 192 (1.1.3 I believe), I encountered a strange error: "0x00000000" after exiting the Home Menu the second time. Eventually it changed to "0xFFFCFFF9" before going back to "0x00000000". So far no one has reported having this error, even following crediar's procedure on the site (holding the power button for 5 seconds, then trying again) did not fix the issue.

Now in response to EclipseSin's last post: I do exactly what it says on the website: go to wupinstaller.com/wi, exit the Home Menu when able, then return to the browser and go to the website again, only to get the error upon exiting the Home Menu after the second time. What do you mean "start over with browser"? Do you mean erasing my browser's settings?

One more thing: should it succeed, what should I see?

Last edited by A Generic User,

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For those who don't know: when trying to install the USA Smash update 192 (1.1.3 I believe), I encountered a strange error: "0x00000000" after exiting the Home Menu the second time. Eventually it changed to "0xFFFCFFF9" before going back to "0x00000000". So far no one has reported having this error, even following crediar's procedure on the site (holding the power button for 5 seconds, then trying again) did not fix the issue.

Now in response to EclipseSin's last post: I do exactly what it says on the website: go to wupinstaller.com/wi, exit the Home Menu when able, then return to the browser and go to the website again, only to get the error upon exiting the Home Menu after the second time. What do you mean "start over with browser"? Do you mean erasing my browser's settings?
Ok, I suppose try using wup installer from somewhere else. Some people have problems with the new one I guess. Others said about it just going to install OK, but I was told on twitter by another user that it still installs.

So try the old one from exploit.wiiubrew.net or something. I'll keep looking. If it succeeds, it should just go back to the home menu and sit there running, on the old one. The new one may display install OK indefinitely

Last edited by EclipseSin,
Reactions: A Generic User

frostii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everybody,

I own the disc version of MK8 plus both DLC packs. I fired it up the other day and it came up with a 'preparing update' message. This obviously failed as I'm running the exploits via mobile hotspot.

I downloaded the latest MK8 update via NUSgrabber and installed it using wupinstaller. (Note that it said 'Install OK' straight away and stayed there). I left it for half an hour then rebooted.

In the data management section I see the MK8 update file. It has '???' and is 454MB in size. When I try to load MK8 again it does not find this update.

Is this a relevant update? Have I done something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol