Homebrew Would it be possible to replace the miiverse icon with the homebrew launcher?

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, Haxchi only works through a DS game not Miiverse.

If you don't want to see the icon anymore just make a folder and hide it in there.

D

Deleted User

I would have said "No since the Miiverse was FREE. And you don´t aquire a valid licence if you start it."

While buying a DS-game gives you a VALID key from Nintendo. And this is needed in order to circumvent the heavy protection-mechanism.

So what they do is just delet the DS-game´s content and just overwrite it. Since the key/licence is valid, nobody finds out that there isn´t a DS-game stored in there but a homebrew-application. Quite clever.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would have said "No since the Miiverse was FREE. And you don´t aquire a valid licence if you start it."

While buying a DS-game gives you a VALID key from Nintendo. And this is needed in order to circumvent the heavy protection-mechanism.

So what they do is just delet the DS-game´s content and just overwrite it. Since the key/licence is valid, nobody finds out that there isn´t a DS-game stored in there but a homebrew-application. Quite clever.

If you want to add your own way of saying it that's fine but don't try to correct me when I gave completely valid information. No one cares what you "would have said"

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If you want to add your own way of saying it that's fine but don't try to correct me when I gave completely valid information. No one cares what you "would have said"
Wow rude... and also you needed correction. You can't just simply hide the Miiverse icon on a folder.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking of Mii Maker but that wasn't even the part he corrected me on so business mind your own, don't care what you think.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: How is everyone?