World of Warcraft: Cataclysm coming Dec. 7

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Terminator02, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Terminator02
    OP

Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

Apr 10, 2010
    United States
    Somewhere near monkat
    [​IMG]
    Treasure these last few months of tranquility, Azerothians. Blizzard just announced it'll all come crashing down on December 7, when World of Warcraft: Cataclysm destroys the world you've loved, leaving only destruction and a bevy of brand new adventures to be had.

You'll be able to get the new content digitally or in stores, if you like, for $40. But because you're you and Blizzard is Blizzard, there will also be a "Collector's Edition" of the expansion pack at retail for $80. The extra cash nets you [deep breath] a big art book, a commentary DVD, a soundtrack CD, a mouse pad, World of Warcraft trading cards and the "Lil' Deathwing" in-game pet. [pass out][/p]
    [​IMG] Source (Joystiq)

2. geminisama

geminisama Metsu

Jul 17, 2008
    United States
    Oregon
    Oh god, another one? Seems I'm losing some friends in 3 months.

3. Wabsta

Wabsta you fight like a dairy farmer

Apr 25, 2008
    Netherlands
    SCUMM Bar
    Was gonna post it, but then I thought, the majority of gbatemp doesn't really care.
    Anyway, I'm really looking forward to it!
    I totally going to take a week off from my Internship.

4. DSGamer64

DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Nov 9, 2007
    Canada
    A cold cold place
    Preordered the Collectors Edition like 2 months ago when they announced the CE price. Can't wait, gonna be interesting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice