Hacking works on DSi, but not on 3DS.

JPG816

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, I have a specific cart that doesn't seem to work on the 3DS, no matter what micro sd card I use...but it works fine on the DSi. I tested a separate cart with both microsds, and it works fine no matter what. I do believe it's the specific supercard dstwo cartridge itself, but I'm not absolutely sure. Please advise. Will give info as needed.
edit: version of 3DS is 5.1.0-11U , which I think should be compatible.

JPG816

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already did. Using firmware 1.19 and dstwo v. 1.11. I will double check though, perhaps I did something out of order?

However, as I said, when I switch micro SD cards to my brother's, it still doesn't work. When I switch my micro SD to his CARD, it works. (His also works on his own card). I'm thinking it's the card itself as opposed to the micro SD or the files on said micro SD?

Baneling

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have the same issue. Waiting for my retailer to say they're sending me a replacement. Definitely a faulty card issue as I get the error message 95% of the time I try to use it on my 3DS, even though it's updated to 1.19. Works sometimes though which is what suggests it's a defective hardware issue with the card and not a software/installation issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!