Woman finds out long term boyfriend is actually a woman

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is so weird.. I mean, A WOODEN PENIS?! Just a attention seeker with a stupid ass fake story.

Off-Topic: This made me think of this Dutch video:
[yt]813sW_bNDB0[/yt]
What the hell just happened in that vid?
It's a parody on the "Help mijn man is" series (Help my husband is). This was "Help mijn man is geen man" (Help my husband isn't a man). This was a teaser for that "reality-show". xD Like I said, for the Dutch people on here. :P

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks kind of like me lmao...

I was going to troll and say "That's what happens when you do no sex before marriage" but anyone who has read like 25% into the article will notice contradictions killing my troll joke

Intimidator88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Omg that really does look like a guy i mean i seen a show on mtv before about a guy that would date guys as a chick and you could tell by her face though but that chick really could pass for a dude lol Kind of scary to think about haha

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it would have been obvious since "Lee" probably never asked for a blowjob. I'm just saying I would never be with a woman and not ask for one. Most guys are probably the same, I'd be willing to bet that about 98% of guys would agree.

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it would have been obvious since "Lee" probably never asked for a blowjob. I'm just saying I would never be with a woman and not ask for one. Most guys are probably the same, I'd be willing to bet that about 98% of guys would agree.
I agree; on that note being around various people w/alternate lifestyles I could easily tell that was a chick. Go to PRIDE in someplace like ATL,GA and you will see a lot of them that looked like her. Hm... I can not feel sorry for someone who just seems desperate. (Everyone's entitled to their own opinion)

if you have to ask for a beej you're doing it wrong.

Depends some woman (dudes) just like to be told LoL

ShakeBunny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's my opinion as GBAtemp's local transgender girl... boy... whatever you want to call me.

Deception is wrong. Period.

I do to a very slight degree feel bad for Lee/Sam, because being transgender can be very difficult at times, but that feeling is nothing compared to the disgust I feel with her due to her sexual offenses, and inability to be honest.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sosig