• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Anti-White Assault (NYPD Hate Crimes; Kevin Sheehan) [Original Title: NYC victim of ‘anti-white’ crime says suspect accused her of being Trump fan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 586536

Returned shipping and mailing
Trophies
XP
High-key eugenics theory happening in this thread, what the fuck.
Welcome to the shit hole. Where a decent group of users have dedicated their time to refute these people's (the ones that are effectively fascists or very adjacent to it) bs. I hope you either stay or bring more attention to what's happening here. Or for your sanity leave. Can't blame what decision you make.

I tried to get the mods to do something about the fact this is littearlly happening. Since I'm pretty sure this goes beyond just "shit opinion" since "bad opinions" inform bad decisions.
Which those decisions can and will hurt people in various ways.
And well. Just look at my signature. It pretty much explains everything.

Reactions: LainaGabranth

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
More like you making shit up

You say that I'm making shit up, but then you respond with 3 more statements proving my point.

Number 1:

You could do an @ someone if you don't want to click reply. Something I already said.

A reply to the thread is a reply. In the situation you are complaining about, I did hit reply to your message, but because it was lazy and only had a couple of quotes with no additional input, It doesn't actually quote anything.

Number 2:

See above quote from me. Aka "Since gbatemp generally speaking, prioritizes quotes over replies" the same goes for mentions. Replies get ignored at some point. And you know that it does.

GBAtemp will ping you when a thread gets a reply after you post. Since I was the first person to respond after you, you will get the ping that I responded.

Number 3:

If I get the ping. Which you intentionally avoid doing. FFs. You look guilty as hell after I called you out on it and THEN you replied/mentioned/methods to ping me.

When I respond to a lazy post directly and promptly (as in immediately after), there is no reason to quote you, seeing as what you said is directly above what I say. You are going to have to convince me how that can be confusing in order to persuade me to change my ways.

Oh wow look, you grandstanding after I just established in this very reply. "Something I already said."
More like you completely side step arguments and then I have to go pull up previously stated shit since you love to do non sequiturs.

What argument? How I should @ you to make you feel important? Why should I when I have %100 success rate in soliciting your daft responses? Are you threatening to not talk to me if I don't @ you in a way that you like? Is that a loss? When you started this argument about how I should address my comments to you, you started from a position of bargaining in which you have no leverage. You chose to be a loser.

Tabzer. Dude. That's not how trust works holy fuck lmao. What i did, is truly special. Get ready. It's absolutely crazy idea. Truly insane.
(Gets close to mic)
making an argument

wow. Who would of thought of that.

In other words your contorting so hard to stick your head up your ass further than anyone else can. If you have to argue that making an argument is a "BeTrAyL of TrUsT" you're the entire circus hands down.

You are flipping out about my signature and it has nothing to do with you. It's not my job to "disprove" your uninformed opinion of me.

Insecurity of what? Pointing out your bs? And further more. If it was true that you had another reason. Why be so vague to the point that you don't talk about your actual reason?

And even then I'd doubt your "actual reason" since already on this specific subject mater you proven that your willing to play dishonestly. Via changing your stances and ignoring arguments that I've already stated that disprove your later arguments.

Here we have tabzer grandstanding in his natural habitat. Grasping for straws that aren't even there.
Remember the whole "nobody likes to respond to you after disproving you time and time again" part?
Here's where that applies. Since now twice. You tried to rope me into this discussion here. Which if we go back to my initial statements.

You are living in a fantasy. All you do is butcher the English language and whine. Winning an argument has never been your forte. Drawing a conclusion, despite contradicting evidence, is where you literally fail at everything.

Here I establish that I am only talking about your status.

I know you are talking about my "status". I'm talking about you talking about my "status". Shall we continue?

And even more clear that I'm not interested in arguing on the subject/is off topic.

Yet, here you are. That's rather disingenuous of a claim, don't you think?

is incredibly halarious

Yes. It is very halarious.

Which I'm going to have to leave it here. You can slide into my DM's if you want to keep talking. Since invetibly if we keep talking the thread is either going to get locked, or the responses are deleted.

Instead of responding to this post, feel free to DM me, if that's how you really feel. I prefer for you to keep it public if the topic is interesting to you.

I'm surprised you invest so much energy in replying to tabzer given he never actually says anything

I don't say anything too bold or objectively original like "black people aren't real" but...

I still wonder why I respond to him at all. Can't go 5 seconds without pointing out something I found sad or pethetic that he's done without him forcing my hand to turn it into a 6 page MLA format essay

Truly pethetic. Just keep rushing for cliché status (and being betrayed by the "trust" you have in reality).

Last edited by tabzer,

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what political threads here look like..... sadly
It's very concerning how casually people will post eugenics shit without even a blink from other users. UDR for example is straight up insane with all of his positions on race entirely based in what is likely outright racism and personal prejudice, with no data whatsoever to his claims.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Identifying race is the noble study that enables people to call each other racist with pinpoint accuracy. Eugenics is "racial improvement" which is what you propose when you suggest that you can help *minorities* improve IQ test scores, effectively altering their DNA.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
UDR for example is straight up insane with all of his positions on race entirely based in what is likely outright racism and personal prejudice, with no data whatsoever to his claims.
You sound like religious fundamentalists. Calling something racism to dismiss it is like calling something heresy in order to not engage with me. Data is on my side. IQ studies are clear. The few exceptions like Nigerians in the US or US soldiers in post-war Germany suffer from the filter flaw.
You still owe us an explanation for why there is this pattern all over the world, in every country. You can name any country and I can correctly guess that East Asians do well (at least after one generation or two) while Subsaharan African communities struggle with crime and cry out for wealth distribution. People of European ancestry are somewhere in between this spectrum. This pattern is stable around the world. Data is on my side. Admit it or leave me alone.

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You sound like religious fundamentalists.
Idk man, you're the one out here preaching about fictional things like race like they're a "soul" or irremovable essence of a person. Sounds more religious to me than "social constructs are not objective things found only in biology"

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Idk man, you're the one out here preaching about fictional things like race like they're a "soul" or irremovable essence of a person. Sounds more religious to me than "social constructs are not objective things found only in biology"
Race is not a fictional thing but a category. You cannot change your race. Just like sex. Hard for you to accept, I know. I don´t know what the last quote means or where it is from. I have not said those words.

Reactions: mrdude and Tarmfot

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Race is not a fictional thing but a category. You cannot change your race. Just like sex. Hard for you to accept, I know. I don´t know what the last quote means or where it is from. I have not said those words.

Race can definitely be changed. Maybe not in a single lifetime, unless you are apart of the cusp of a new paradigm of racial definition. But the fact that race can be changed is why there are many of them.

A category we arbitrarily decided refers to certain traits that are environmental, not biological. There's a reason your position has led to eugenics and genocides.

Environmental and biological. For the instance of biological, we can examine your DNA and determine that you are undesirable. Observance and control are distinctly different from categorization to eugenics. There is a difference between observing that you are undesirable and acting on it. If you want to argue that the action of not dating you is a form of eugenics, that would be a fun debate. I'm sure we'd get closer to understanding how you really feel.

Last edited by tabzer,

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So by that metric, would it be that you couldn't actually be racist towards gingers, or that gingers themselves cannot be racist?
Gingers can inherit souls when you feed them their parents, assuming that they aren't also gingers. But souls existing doesn't necessarily mean that race exists. Race doesn't exist because they are like souls which aren't "prooven" to exist, so racists aren't real either.

I hope that clears it up.

Shoutout to @LainaGabranth for the framework of the enlightened ideology.

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gingers can inherit souls when you feed them their parents, assuming that they aren't also gingers. But souls existing doesn't necessarily mean that race exists. Race doesn't exist because they are like souls which aren't "prooven" to exist, so racists aren't real either.

I hope that clears it up.

Shoutout to @LainaGabranth for the framework of the enlightened ideology.
thought of this video when i saw this

• Haha
Reactions: tabzer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I hate these DIY furniture kits so bad