wizardry summoner

Discussion in 'GBA - Game Development, ROM Hacks and Translations' started by pepsihojo, Jan 12, 2009.

Jan 12, 2009

wizardry summoner by pepsihojo at 1:44 PM (2,313 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. pepsihojo

Newcomer pepsihojo Member

Dec 8, 2008
    United States
    Does anyone Know if there was a translation or will there be a translation for this game.
    It was supposed to come out for a us release, but I guess that never happend. I was shopping at a local toy store (Toys R Us) and they had a flyer in the video games secion showing upcoming games to be released, but I guess it did not go through.
    could someone translate this game.
    wizardry series is really great and its a shame for us american gamers to always lose out because for some reason or another the great games don't always make it here.
    thank you.
    P.S. here are some screen shots and info:
  2. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    There was supposed to be a US release but I think it got cancelled shortly before the carts were "pressed" (we have several cases of "unreleased" appearing on the GBA).

I did have a look at the Japanese rom a while back but it was extremely quick scan through, I did not notice anything that would make it especially bad to translate though. I was not looking for it but a few of the Japanese games of the time had English text in, my current project is Maji nation which has a complete script in it.